Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

10 hours ago, sader1992 said:

since there is a lot of ppl use those files i would suggest updating it

the upgrade is planned and will be implemented ASAP. Upgrade will cover all problems by previous 20 pages regarding to real issues which face different people (related to self-upgrading without waiting for updates for this package, and so on). Upgrade planned is very big, and will before sure released ASAP after when will solve my personal projects first.

5 hours ago, rye305 said:

i did exactly this.

1. open rAthena-15.sln

2. ctrl + shift + b

3. run runserver.bat

it opens 3-6 cmd's and then closes + removes the runserver.bat from my folder and i dont know why. if i dont recompile anything the server works fine. after recompiling runserver.bat is gone and i cant get anything working without it. any idea whats wrong?

Hi, please provide a litle bit more information what are you wish to get, and what are you doing, with screenshots / or information what is wrong and where are you stuck.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  66

2 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Hi, please provide a litle bit more information what are you wish to get, and what are you doing, with screenshots / or information what is wrong and where are you stuck.

I was trying to re-compile the offline server the way you explained it with Visual Studio 2017.  so i 1. open rAthena-15.sln then press ctrl + shift + b and then after it is done i close it and i run runserver.bat. in this moment my pc automatically removes my "runserver.bat" from my pc and i dont know why. might be my antivirus i dont know im gonna test it out later..

Edited by rye305

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

My Char and Map Servers can;t connect, please advise.

RO Error.jpg

1 hour ago, LutrinaeKid said:

My Char and Map Servers can;t connect, please advise.

RO Error.jpg

Download Process Hacker and at network tab find who is using 6900, 6121, 5121 ports. These ports must be used only by the server (6900 by login server, 6121 by char, 5121 by map). If you see something wrong -> turn off that app.

• Content Count:  1

Hi Anaqondac,

Just want to ask if it is possible to create multiple server and will be listed on the client like loki, thor, odin etc. (just like online server)?

Thank you,

Panying

On 11/17/2017 at 9:50 AM, Anacondaqq said:

Download Process Hacker and at network tab find who is using 6900, 6121, 5121 ports. These ports must be used only by the server (6900 by login server, 6121 by char, 5121 by map). If you see something wrong -> turn off that app.

Doesn't seem like anything is using the aforementioned ports.

Please advise, thank you.

RO Error 2.jpg

Edited by LutrinaeKid

6 hours ago, LutrinaeKid said:

Doesn't seem like anything is using the aforementioned ports.

Network tab, click it and try to run the server and see activity. The best thing what you can try to do first -> restart your pc, then try to run the server one time (must be opened only 1 copy of map, 1 copy of  char and 1 copy of map-server).  

9 hours ago, Panying said:

Just want to ask if it is possible to create multiple server and will be listed on the client like loki, thor, odin etc. (just like online server)?

Listed on clients -> means clientinfo.xml at rathena2017.grf, the file is for displaying server names and other important information related to connections (please google on rathena board what is clientinfo.xml). Yes, technically you can run multiple servers, but i do not recommend to do it. You can run mix of login / char / map-servers, but this thing mega complicated even for very experienced guys (even devs). So just sticky with next model: char, login, map server (only 1 copy of each) per 1 server. Each server has their own ports which utilized for connection, if you wish to have multiple servers, you must to have or multiple IP's / physical servers where will be run emulator, or different ports per each server (1 unique port = 1 server module (server module = char, map, login). 
Just try to make work everything just with 1 physical server with 3 working sub-modules (its technically called "server" too, but you will be complicated, that why map-server.exe, char-server.exe, login-server.exe I call as sub-modules).

I have proceeded with your instructions, and it seems only one of each is running but they are still unable to connect.

RO Error 3.jpg

Edited by LutrinaeKid

1 hour ago, LutrinaeKid said:

I have proceeded with your instructions, and it seems only one of each is running but they are still unable to connect.

RO Error 3.jpg

1. Reboot your pc.
  2. Go to emulator folder
  3. then inside emulator folder find conf/ folder and open it
  4. inside the folder backup first (copy somewhere, doesn't matter where, to keep original files), and then open next files char-athena.conf and map-athena.conf
  5. inside these files find 0.0.0.0 and replace to 127.0.0.1
  6. save these files
  7. run the emulator
  8. if antivirus or something will ask, allow the connection.
  9. play

• MVP 1

20 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:
  1. Reboot your pc.
  2. Go to emulator folder
  3. then inside emulator folder find conf/ folder and open it
  4. inside the folder backup first (copy somewhere, doesn't matter where, to keep original files), and then open next files char-athena.conf and map-athena.conf
  5. inside these files find 0.0.0.0 and replace to 127.0.0.1
  6. save these files
  7. run the emulator
  8. if antivirus or something will ask, allow the connection.
  9. play

Ah, #5 made it work.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

What if I would like to add stuff to the cash shop, may I have the link to that specific thread?

9 hours ago, rye305 said:

could you please post a guide on how to update rathena offline pack without losing your custom settings for newbies?

impossible. The package does not contain .git folder and its impossible to update with any git tool. You need manually download the emulator from repo and configure it by using guides. The package it just "template", where everything is working out the box, and demonstrate how everything must be configured to make it work. You should read, and read a lot to make it work at your side.

1 hour ago, rye305 said:

@Anacondaqq

any updates on this anaconda? are you planning to do a new pack with the latest rathena?

On 15.11.2017 at 10:50 PM, Anacondaqq said:

the upgrade is planned and will be implemented ASAP. Upgrade will cover all problems by previous 20 pages regarding to real issues which face different people (related to self-upgrading without waiting for updates for this package, and so on). Upgrade planned is very big, and will before sure released ASAP after when will solve my personal projects first.

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, exile09 said:

Hi sir ancondaqq is this offline server is need internet to run or not?

not

• Content Count:  2

Hey,

first of all - thanks a lot for offering all the information within your guide. However, I got a problem:

I am always getting the following Error message: [Error]: make_connection: connection failed (socket #2, timeout after 10s)! within my charserver and my mapserver. And my logserver always has this message: [Info]: Pinging SQL server to keep connection alive...

I started openserver 1st - activated the green flag and then I started the emulator. Due to the errors I always get the message "Server closed" when I login with the login information.

Thanks a lot for the support

On 01.12.2017 at 11:34 AM, kalabasa said:

Hi Mister Anacondaqq,

Im just a newbie

Im also adding custom items using your RO offline  but i have a problem

1. How to Identify the item ID# of an custom item that i download here in rathena? or

2. How to Create or Tips on creating your custom ID# (if the item that you downloaded doesent have attach custom ID#? is that exist or possible)without conflicting with other items exist

UPDATE: I just added a custom headgear somehow but not 100%

1. The item that i added become apple

2. and the rest of all official items,gears become blank

Please Help

Hi. The topic about a support for the newbie package, not about "everything in RO". And how adding items is not an easy thing to explain in few words, just check the link, and start to read a lot and do experiments, and do not forget to use GRF Editor to place in correct folder correct sprite. And this link: http://bfy.tw/FMcG

On 02.12.2017 at 5:23 AM, Shahila said:

Hey,

first of all - thanks a lot for offering all the information within your guide. However, I got a problem:

I am always getting the following Error message: [Error]: make_connection: connection failed (socket #2, timeout after 10s)! within my charserver and my mapserver. And my logserver always has this message: [Info]: Pinging SQL server to keep connection alive...

I started openserver 1st - activated the green flag and then I started the emulator. Due to the errors I always get the message "Server closed" when I login with the login information.

Thanks a lot for the support

Hi, inside emulator folder find conf folder and open it. Inside the folder find map_athena.conf and char_athena.conf and edit these files. Replace 0.0.0.0 in these files to 127.0.0.1 save and close. It should help. If not, check your firewalls. 

• Love 1

• Content Count:  8

@kalabasa hello are you open your .lua file with notepad++ and save it ?

• Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  478

20 hours ago, yoonjunho said:

@kalabasa hello are you open your .lua file with notepad++ and save it ?

Yes i did save it

20 hours ago, yoonjunho said:

On 08.12.2017 at 5:09 AM, kalabasa said:

can i recompile the server with MS visual studio express 2010?

Current server-side files in the package as far as I remember - yes, you can.
About the error - this is happened because of unsupported pallets for Doram Class. You must understand, each body sprite has their own name in data.grf (sprites without the head), for these body-sprites created .pal files which contains different color map. At screenshot as you see, you does not have pallets which were available for your previous job, for your current job. You can try manually fix it by trying copy-paste and rename it to a sprite which it want from you (when error appears just press CTRL+C and copy-paste text to any text editor, and read what sprite is want from you or pal, and try to create it). 

• Content Count:  1

When running Pre-Renewal, make sure to change these names (just rename  or just a dash ( - ) after char, login, and map) in the rathena folder:

charserver_PRERE to char-server_PRERE

loginserver_PRERE to login-server_PRERE

mapserver_PRERE to map-server_PRERE

because when I first ran the Pre-renewal batch file (runserver_PRERE), it gave me an error stating that it couldn't find these 3 batch files so when I renamed it, it worked.

Batch file names are case sensitive when it comes to Linux apps (ex. MySQL)

This worked for me so hopefully, it works for you too.

• Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  478

On 12/12/2017 at 2:53 AM, Anacondaqq said:

Current server-side files in the package as far as I remember - yes, you can.
About the error - this is happened because of unsupported pallets for Doram Class. You must understand, each body sprite has their own name in data.grf (sprites without the head), for these body-sprites created .pal files which contains different color map. At screenshot as you see, you does not have pallets which were available for your previous job, for your current job. You can try manually fix it by trying copy-paste and rename it to a sprite which it want from you (when error appears just press CTRL+C and copy-paste text to any text editor, and read what sprite is want from you or pal, and try to create it). 

what file should i open everything i recompile

there is rAthena-9-15 file names here thanks

1 hour ago, kalabasa said:

what file should i open everything i recompile

there is rAthena-9-15 file names here thanks

10 or 11 or 12, forgot which one