Minimap Navigation not working in Custom Map

rakuzas

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  459

Hi,

I just notice it today.. Before this I'm using vanilla map.. Then, since the vanilla map contain some NPC with Quest.. I duplicate the map and rename it into my new map with browedit.. I already edit the towninfo.lub..

Before I moved into this duplicated map, all navigation in minimap are working.. But after I moved into this new map, when we click the icon in minimap, nothing happened.. It supposed to show navigation.. I tried at prontera and other vanilla map are working..

So, what is the cause of problem here? Minimap shown.. But when click the icon, nothing happen..

Thank you in advance~

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130

On 12/11/2016 at 9:10 PM, rakuzas said:

Hi,

I just notice it today.. Before this I'm using vanilla map.. Then, since the vanilla map contain some NPC with Quest.. I duplicate the map and rename it into my new map with browedit.. I already edit the towninfo.lub..

Before I moved into this duplicated map, all navigation in minimap are working.. But after I moved into this new map, when we click the icon in minimap, nothing happened.. It supposed to show navigation.. I tried at prontera and other vanilla map are working..

So, what is the cause of problem here? Minimap shown.. But when click the icon, nothing happen..

Thank you in advance~

looking for the same thing. did you solve the problem?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  283

edit this files in your grf `data\luafiles514\lua files\navigation\navi_map_krpri.lub`