[Showcase] Fall/Autumn Prontera

Najara

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  403

Hello everyone, how is it going? :)

It's been a while, hasn't it? To be honest I don't even remember the last time I posted a thread in the showcase section. it's not that I have been MIA though; just haven't had the time to show anything lately, haha. ^^;

Anyway! I'm here to present you a map that I did the past week or so~ A fall/autumn themed Prontera. It was quite a challenge to make it give this warm vibe as RO doesn't really offer "warm" textures/models by default, so some content had to be created from scratch and others had to receive a make-over. Which is okay, just a little time consuming.

Hopefully it turned out alright. :3

Note #1; The spinning Emperium crystals in the center have been created by my dear friend Olrox. Credits to him for that. ♥
Note #2; I'm aware that the center is off-theme, but that's because the server I'm working for is about to promote a WoE event so we really wanted an Emp there.

Thank you for watching~

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  545

NAJARA! Lovely as always! My favorite season too.

Looks like a few NPCs might need to be moved in the town square but otherwise its awesome. Chemi and I were just talking about you yesterday and here you are posting. You should join us in Discordapp sometime to chat (link in my signature or Chat tab of rAthena). Can we expect more Najara posts moving forward?

Regards,
~Azura Skyy

NAJARA! Lovely as always! My favorite season too.

Looks like a few NPCs might need to be moved in the town square but otherwise its awesome. Chemi and I were just talking about you yesterday and here you are posting. You should join us in Discordapp sometime to chat (link in my signature or Chat tab of rAthena). Can we expect more Najara posts moving forward?

Regards,

~Azura Skyy

Ian! Hi! c:

You were talking about me? Such a coincidence~ And for sure! I shall join you guys on discord (probably tomorrow)! Would love to catch up.

You will. My next project is a 4-floor Endless Cellar dungeon that was customized for the same server I did this edit for. It'll take some time as dungeon maps are quite tedious to do, but I'll definitely post how these turn out. :)

About those NPCs, this is our test server so a lot of NPCs are missing but I see what you mean, haha. It looks pretty off, doesn't it?

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  545

You were talking about me? Such a coincidence~ And for sure! I shall join you guys on discord (probably tomorrow)! Would love to catch up.

Ian! Hi! c:

You will. My next project is a 4-floor Endless Cellar dungeon that was customized for the same server I did this edit for. It'll take some time as dungeon maps are quite tedious to do, but I'll definitely post how these turn out. :)

About those NPCs, this is our test server so a lot of NPCs are missing but I see what you mean, haha. It looks pretty off, doesn't it?

Is this 4-floor dungeon a release or showcase? I'm actually working on my own 4-floor dungeon ._. My first attempt at a dungeon and I agree on them being tedious  /ok 

Look forward to catching up in Discord,

~Azura Skyy

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Very nice Najara! It came out really neat. I really like how there are actually leaves on the floor rather than the floor being 'painted' fall'ish colours. 

• Content Count:  383

As usual indeed very nice Najara!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  197

Hello everyone, how is it going? :)

It's been a while, hasn't it? To be honest I don't even remember the last time I posted a thread in the showcase section. it's not that I have been MIA though; just haven't had the time to show anything lately, haha. ^^;

Anyway! I'm here to present you a map that I did the past week or so~ A fall/autumn themed Prontera. It was quite a challenge to make it give this warm vibe as RO doesn't really offer "warm" textures/models by default, so some content had to be created from scratch and others had to receive a make-over. Which is okay, just a little time consuming.

Hopefully it turned out alright. :3

Note #1; The spinning Emperium crystals in the center have been created by my dear friend Olrox. Credits to him for that. ♥

Note #2; I'm aware that the center is off-theme, but that's because the server I'm working for is about to promote a WoE event so we really wanted an Emp there.

Thank you for watching~

Awesome release <3

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  623

Nice!

Did not want to use the new prontera?

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  1335

Beautiful map <3

• Content Count:  387

I thought I commented on this!

I love this map, it truly is gorgeous, the colors are very nice and it actually fits RO very well!  I wish they offered more 'autumn' like tones as well, it's one of my favorite seasons!

Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see anything else you decide to showcase!

Thank you all for your kind words. <3 

That's right, Chemi, RO unfortunately doesn't offer a lot autumn models and textures by default, such a shame because it's a beautiful season; Very warm, color-wise. :)

On 11/8/2016 at 2:45 AM, Kakaroto said:

Did not want to use the new prontera?

Correct. I enjoy the look of the old Prontera. Matter of personal preference~ :P 

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  59

Awesome map !

I searched this type of prontera furing too much time when I was admin xD

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  20