Wav error?

Deviszh

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  173

image.jpg

I don't know why im getting errors on this? Don't where can i find this error. Everytime I get 3 kills it pops up.

wave :: cannot find file :wav

0_ks3.wave

Edited by Kinkkynipps

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

image.jpg

I don't know why im getting errors on this? Don't where can i find this error. Everytime I get 3 kills it pops up.

0_ks3.wave

That means you don't have 0_ks3.wave file.

If you want disable, it, and you said that it's happened ONLY when you kill 3 times other character, that means you have some script like pvp system, or something like that which trigger OnPcKillEvent playing this file.

How can you find which scipt trigger it? Use search text in all files in your text editor, or with specific tool like this

Or you can try to download NotePad++ or Sublime Text, or Atom both of these editors very good for source edits, and in both of these editors you will have option to search for specific text in all  your script files or folder.

When you will find in text editor the line which have "0_ks3" just comment it, and problem will be solved for you.

Edited by Anacondaqq

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  173

image.jpg

0_ks3.wave

That means you don't have 0_ks3.wave file.

If you want disable, it, and you said that it's happened ONLY when you kill 3 times other character, that means you have some script like pvp system, or something like that which trigger OnPcKillEvent playing this file.

How can you find which scipt trigger it? Use search text in all files in your text editor, or with specific tool like this

Or you can try to download NotePad++ or Sublime Text, or Atom both of these editors very good for source edits, and in both of these editors you will have option to search for specific text in all  your script files or folder.

i checked my pvp scripts and find the ks error. But my pvp scripts dont have ks command.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  92

@Kinkkynipps
Can you post your entire script? So I can debug and fix that for you... It's pretty easy as Anacondaqq just said. All you need is to do is to check the OnPCKillEvent event and change it to not call the wav command OR you can just put the wav in your data/wav folder so you'll be able to hear the sound effect every 3 kills you have done.

Edited by _Okuz_

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  10013

make sure you have the proper wav files added to your GRF.