Easy Instance Maker

Midas

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30

I was wondering where I can get this file? I'm still a newbie in rAthena, and I want to learn how to make a custom instance for my own private server. I don't know exactly where to get this file like the one in the video. 

Thank you. :) and I appreciate all the help I can get. 

p.s. still a newbie.

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1268

Oh!I never knew it was a paid script. Well I might as well try to create and learn more. Thanks for the info! :)

I made a tutorial instance script like awhile back. I'm not completely sure if it still applies but I'll drop a link here if you feel the need to check it out.

(Edit: Giving it a quick glance I can see that I was pretty vague back then. If you have any questions about parts of the script let me know.)

http://upaste.me/r/858a16499f5511742

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  92

@Midas

Hello buddy, how are you?

This is a paid custom feature that was coded by Zephyr, you can buy it for 10$ dollars or you could learn by yourself how to build your own instance by reading the script documentation that you'll gonna find in the script_commands.txt file located on your doc/ folder. Take a look at the instance scripts, they can also help you to understand some details.

Best regards,

_Okuz_.

Edited by _Okuz_

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30

On 7/12/2016 at 9:21 PM, _Okuz_ said:

@Midas

This is a paid custom feature that was coded by Zephyr, you can buy it for 10$ dollars or you could learn by yourself how to build your own instance by reading the script documentation that you'll gonna find in the script_commands.txt file located on your doc/ folder. Take a look at the instance scripts, they can also help you to understand some details.

Best regards,

_Okuz_.

Oh!I never knew it was a paid script. Well I might as well try to create and learn more. Thanks for the info! :) 

On 7/13/2016 at 5:51 PM, Skorm said:

On 7/12/2016 at 9:37 PM, Midas said:

I made a tutorial instance script like awhile back. I'm not completely sure if it still applies but I'll drop a link here if you feel the need to check it out.

(Edit: Giving it a quick glance I can see that I was pretty vague back then. If you have any questions about parts of the script let me know.)

http://upaste.me/r/858a16499f5511742

Thank you so much sir! :D This is really great! 

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35

On 7/12/2016 at 9:21 PM, _Okuz_ said:

@Midas

Best regards,

_Okuz_.

bumping this thread, where can i see that file? i wanna take a look on it, thinking of buying it if ever