About RagnaHosting

Felten

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has information about RagnaHosting company because I bought 3 months in advance of a hosting plan and sent a ticket to 3 days asking for support and has so far received no response.

You know let me know if you are going through changes or problems ...? The release of my machine was fast, but I can not contact for support.

Note: I tried to contact via Facebook and Skype, and it still fails.

Grateful!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  199

They're not active anymore. Don't expect any response.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  206

Don't expect to much RO Private Hosting anymore (no offense) but its true. it same happens before with AsuraHosting.
Just go hire a professional company that can host your RO. there are good companies out there however they don't support RO.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80

Thread is already removed in Paid Service.

Just bought to be able to use the RagnaShield, and now do not have support ... I paid three months in advance, adding $ 50. The Brazil is not very well financially, so I can not afford another gameguard like Gepard ... $ 50 is as R $ 170.00 in Brazil, is not little money ...

I think I did very wrong, I'm sad because I believed a lot in quality and service of this company.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Why people like Ragnarok Hosting Services : Everything is pretty much setup for you.

Why people don't want to use other Hosting Services:

• They don't know what to look for,
  • They have to setup the server and configurations themselves.
  • Upvote 1

To date no response.

Conflicts this active all day here in the community, but does not answer the tickets of his own company. Negligible.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10

I was with Ragnahosting some months back. I didn't know this at the time, but they diff'd my client wrong, and because of it I had many problems. I tried to get support for those problems, but same thing. No answer most of the time, and they wouldn't help solve the issue that they caused. When I left them they sent a website that asked why I was leaving, so I told them. I must have offended them for telling the truth or something, because now it says account banned when I go to their website, lol.

Now that I'm running a server from my own PC, I was able to see what they did wrong with the diff and it's kind of amazing that they were able to screw that up. Basically, they forgot to check "read msgstringtable". XD No wonder I wasn't getting any message strings for anything! Anyway, I didn't try any other companies, but Ragnahosting at least is not worth your money.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  14

RIP Ragnahosting ^_^ i paid for my Ragnashield to setup in my 2015 client, and boom guess what?! ^^ nothing happen haha scammed

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  18

Ragnahosting suddenly closed without notice. Nice one conflict.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  715

The only thing i choose RagnaHosting becuase it cheaper than other host providers :P. Maybe thats the trend? cheaper host provider = closed down easily?

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

I use OVH cheaper then any but no "RO" support have to do everything myself.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  122

it's all fucked, all my project and night without sleep are down. sadly

it's all fucked, all my project and night without sleep are down. sadly

Same here bRO. I Lost my entire project.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  193

RagnaHosting is probably dead already. I hope the owner is doing better than his hosting.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  265

RagnaHosting is probably dead already. I hope the owner is doing better than his hosting.

I feel the opposite. :^]

Sadly I know he's alive and well.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  17

Ragnahosting isn't dead.  There was some shady action from a customer who back charged a hefty sum through paypal causing cash flow to crash.... well, long story short the hosting service suspended services and kept charging for the services not rendered.  The bill grew but not anyone's satisfaction level...  I brought some financial stability to the picture, and now all services are back up, and anyone who has been shorted by what happened - please get contact us to get things squared away.

I know it's coming from some new guy you don't know, but as far as the cash flow goes, I've backed Ragnahosting.  It will be officially re-opening soon.

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

3 hours ago, Robert G said:

back charged a hefty sum through paypal causing cash flow to crash

If someone is able to cause cashflow issues after filing chargebacks, it shows incredibly bad financial management on the "company's" behalf. That statement alone is enough to suggest that RagnaHosting is paying each months bills with the income from that month with little in the way of emergency funds or petty cashflow. If any "hosting company" has less than 6 months planned expenditure sitting in a bank account, it's time to cut and run. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  17

16 hours ago, Akkarin said:

If someone is able to cause cashflow issues after filing chargebacks, it shows incredibly bad financial management on the "company's" behalf. That statement alone is enough to suggest that RagnaHosting is paying each months bills with the income from that month with little in the way of emergency funds or petty cashflow. If any "hosting company" has less than 6 months planned expenditure sitting in a bank account, it's time to cut and run. 

Precisely why stability is what I brought to the picture.  And you and I both know it doesn't take much to turn paypal into the seller's enemy.  All it takes is a large enough chargeback to cut the cash flow to the host and the snowball rolls from there.  Finally, the timing was not the greatest for this to have happened, but that's just a petty excuse and will not be mentioned again.  What is important is that all affected people have or will be compensated for the service lapse.  The rest is a matter of communication with those affected people (some of which with we have not yet made successful contact).

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  66

first customer since ragnahosting went back up , and brought some ideas and plans to help. ive got a bigger server than need be and ill put all my games on it "tf2 , starbound ect..." been talking to the owner of ragnahosting for a month now about the new direction of the services and it might become a little more than just ragnarok services tho its still nice to have it up and runnning whitin an hour.

true communications shouldnt have been cut during the chargeback thing with the schools on top of it , you had responsibilities toward your customer and communication is key to understanding , with that said i have hopes that things will go well from now on and that mistakes like that will be prevented in the future. everyone learn from thier mistakes.

Edited by quakeman00
so much typos
  • Upvote 1