Akkarin

kRO Full Client - 2019-02-25 - Includes BGM & RSU

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the effort to upload it :D Despite using it with the latest 20170124 client, the initial map is still blank and I still encounter sprite error for some newer items. Not sure what could I be doing wrong here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dsync said:

Thanks for the effort to upload it :D Despite using it with the latest 20170124 client, the initial map is still blank and I still encounter sprite error for some newer items. Not sure what could I be doing wrong here.

Blank map is caused by the mapcache not loading the same map in your grf. Remember you need to use a translated package to be able to use this for your private server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor issue: Do not provide rsu-*.ini, these are user settings.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a torrent to help you and to those who do not want to download divided by parts, please to those who download remain of seeds! thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qint5z3c0ffps3t/kRO_FullClient_20170411.rar.torrent

Doubt: I had heard that they changed izlude and prontera, why in the original data.grf Kro are not these changes? Or have they not yet been activated?

Edited by Heero12
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Endy Jasmi said:

Hello, all.

I am new here. Can anyone point me to an updated guide on how to use this client?

 

Hi. There's no guide for this, just extract it.

You can then grab your client translations and diffed client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Akkarin Thanks for the prompt reply.

Extract as in using grf tool to extract the data.grf? Client translation means https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation ? Diffed client means using nemo to patch this 

Sorry if this sound newbie as I am still going around trying to understand where everything goes.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tathanngudong said:

Excuse me!Can you update links mediafire.com??

I host the files on my own web servers. I don't mirror to other file-hosts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys just a quick question here, after I finish downloading all these files and extract it, how can I play it offline?Thanks


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"offline"?

This the full install from kRO. This is not a client for you to play a private server with. Download this, then get an english translation pack, then a client and diff it. you can then connect it to any rAthena server providing you have the correct clientinfo.xml.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still concerned by what you mean as "offline". By definition, a server that is offline is broken. You can install rA and play "locally", but not "offline". I've already stated what you need in order to play on a local server.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Akkarin said:

I'm still concerned by what you mean as "offline". By definition, a server that is offline is broken. You can install rA and play "locally", but not "offline". I've already stated what you need in order to play on a local server.

I want to play it on my own PC alone, that's why I call it offline.. :) is it possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a local server, and yes. Like i said, i've already told you what you need in order to play locally.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, qazkurei said:

is rA included in this client or do i need to DL it separately?

You download rA using the links in the navigation bar of the rAthena forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand its in the download navigation bar, but I see a lot of files, which among these files will i Download?

I already got the ROtranslation, kro client (almost done, 2 files more).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, qazkurei said:

I understand its in the download navigation bar, but I see a lot of files, which among these files will i Download?

I already got the ROtranslation, kro client (almost done, 2 files more).

...?

This is a support thread for the files i provide, not for how to install and run rAthena.

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Install-on-Windows

Or use the search button - or have a look in the Client Release section for full packages that you can just extract-and-go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, qazkurei said:

Guys just a quick question here, after I finish downloading all these files and extract it, how can I play it offline?Thanks


 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2017 at 4:13 PM, Heero12 said:

I made a torrent to help you and to those who do not want to download divided by parts, please to those who download remain of seeds! thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qint5z3c0ffps3t/kRO_FullClient_20170411.rar.torrent

Doubt: I had heard that they changed izlude and prontera, why in the original data.grf Kro are not these changes? Or have they not yet been activated?

+1 I seed it in myseedbox :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2017 at 2:10 AM, mrlongshen said:

+1 I seed it in myseedbox :D

no problems, I will be seed, but those who download could also stay, so it would be faster downloads!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...