bNoKnockback bug & make invisible player visible after getting hit

blazerza

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42

After I find and try a lot , I can't find the way to do it anywhere so I want all of you to help me please.

The first problem is when I use Brynhild item with Guillotine Cross , I can't use Back slide skill because the Brynhild have a bonus bNoKnockback script but I want it can be used back slide skill although I use a Brynhild item  so I try to find it where can I change it but I don't know how to change it so I want to ask you guys how can I change it ? 

The second problem is Invisibility skill of shadow chaser , I want it to be visible after get hit by another player.

Ex.when player use Invisibility skill and get hit from another player the player who use invisibility skill will be visible like Cloaking Exceed skill .

If you wonder what is the different thing between them if I change it in that way my answer is when player use invisibility skill they can attack another player and won't be visible while attack another player but if player use  Cloaking Exceed skill when they attack another player , they will be visible immediately. 

Although I try hard to find in src/map/skill.c and skill.h I can't understand it anything T^T

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505

Are you using the latest git hash of rathena?

did you try to backslide while not using Brynhild item? Maybe you are on a gvg map. Im using the latest git revision and it's working fine with me.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  803

It should be fine Backslide was already coded so it's not prevent by "No Knockback" equips:

case TF_BACKSLIDING: //This is the correct implementation as per packet logging information. [Skotlex]
		clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,1);
		skill_blown(src,bl,skill_get_blewcount(skill_id,skill_lv),unit_getdir(bl),2);
		break;
/**
 * Used to knock back players, monsters, traps, etc
 * @param src Object that give knock back
 * @param target Object that receive knock back
 * @param count Number of knock back cell requested
 * @param dir Direction indicates the way OPPOSITE to the knockback direction (or -1 for default behavior)
 * @param flag
		0x01 - position update packets must not be sent
		0x02 - ignores players' special_state.no_knockback
		These flags "return 'count' instead of 0 if target is cannot be knocked back":
		0x04 - at WOE/BG map
		0x08 - if target is MD_KNOCKBACK_IMMUNE
		0x10 - if target has 'special_state.no_knockback'
		0x20 - if target is in Basilica area
 * @return Number of knocked back cells done
 */

Cloaking ending conditions are all over the place, check battle.c and status.c.

I think the main part is in status.c in function "status_damage", there it lists all status changes that end when taking damage.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42

Thank you a lot for your answer right now I can solve a backslide skill problem :D but I still can't solve Invisibility skill of shadow chaser problem.

By the way I'm really appreciate that you can help me.Honestly, I try to find it around 1 week and I got nothing but now I can solve it by your answer wooo~ :)