Flux CP registration issue.

WorldSeed

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  56

Good evening to everyone. I was just hoping if someone would be able to pin point a certain file for a Flux CP. I was already able to send email confirmation but i when i try to click the link it keeps sending me to my host. How would i be able to get it verified and return to my flux website?

anyone??

3 answers to this question

was able to figure out the problem.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

What does your configuration file look like? Of course, block out your secret password and stuff, etc.

would it be this one?

'MailerUseSMTP' => false, // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.
'MailerSMTPUseSSL' => false, // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).
'MailerSMTPUseTLS' => false, // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS.  This setting will override the SSL setting.
'MailerSMTPPort' => null, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).
'MailerSMTPHosts' => null, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).
'MailerSMTPUsername' => null, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.
'MailerSMTPPassword' => null, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized password for SMTP server (for above user).