Any patcher that will work

LCDTheOG

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222

I'm to the point where i will almost pay somone to set me up a working patcher. idk if its my PC or what but. I'm running a 64bit windows 10 system. ive tried every single patcher. and none of them work longer than a day. but it appears that each of them get the same issue going. none of them will grab new patchers after patching 1 time. any support on this topic will help. i will post my current information with my host if i need to.

Edit: Solved, clearing my browser data and disk clean up temp internet files and temp files did the trick.

Edited by lilcooldude69

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  57

actually you just need to delete 1 file only...for example if u use neoncube patcher...just delete neoncube.file then u can rerun the patcher..for thor patcher i dont remember the file name but its something have .dat extension...

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  222

actually you just need to delete 1 file only...for example if u use neoncube patcher...just delete neoncube.file then u can rerun the patcher..for thor patcher i dont remember the file name but its something have .dat extension...

that just deletes the patch list. which didnt fix my problem at the time. my host has a ridiculous server side caching so thats what was causing it.