Custom Item 3D

Haikenz

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309

Where can I find to download this item custom 3d?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8L_8uSQnJo

9 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  152

You can get it anywhere on every server. You just have to take it from their grf.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  354

You can get it anywhere on every server. You just have to take it from their grf.

Oh its true I forgot this detail

RagBrasil does not have Shield (shit happened) and does not have GRF protection (again), good luck finding the items

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309

RagBrasil does not have Shield (shit happened) and does not have GRF protection (again), good luck finding the items

encrypted :/

RagBrasil0.grf

RagBrasil1.grf

RagBrasil2.grf

RagBrasil3.grf

RagBrasil4.grf

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  354

encrypted :/

RagBrasil0.grf

RagBrasil1.grf

RagBrasil2.grf

RagBrasil3.grf

RagBrasil4.grf

See maybe they encrypted again because of these items.

Se your Herc Thread:

http://herc.ws/board/topic/12452-req-custom-item-3d/

Bad luck, You just need to find the server that has some of it. There are alot of leaked stuff. Always remember to not pay for it. Some retards try to sell it. :3

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  639

I don't understand what's goin' on this thread. o_o
This is really a thread encouragin' people to steal from others server's GRF? Is that it?

And also:

Bad luck, You just need to find the server that has some of it. There are alot of leaked stuff. Always remember to not pay for it. Some retards try to sell it. :3

Apart from the steal atempt, let's talk about 'retards trying to sell it'.
Since it's someone who converted and made it works to RO, why it doesn't deserve to be paid (not abusive prices, but yet)?

I'm pretty confused right here.
I make a living of making custom stuff for games and RO and, thanks to Tokei, who developed the amazing GRF Editor, I could use an alternative, teach people to encrypt, even made a guide for that, but that wouldn't be needed if people respected that custom stuff has people who spend hours, days, and sometimes, weeks, to deliver something, and then, someone just steals it.

And then, same people still comes to my PM box asking for freebies. Damn.

Edited by Haziel

I don't understand what's goin' on this thread. o_o

This is really a thread encouragin' people to steal from others server's GRF? Is that it?

And also:

Apart from the steal atempt, let's talk about 'retards trying to sell it'.

Since it's someone who converted and made it works to RO, why it doesn't deserve to be paid (not abusive prices, but yet)?

I'm pretty confused right here.

I make a living of making custom stuff for games and RO and, thanks to Tokei, who developed the amazing GRF Editor, I could use an alternative, teach people to encrypt, even made a guide for that, but that wouldn't be needed if people respected that custom stuff has people who spend hours, days, and sometimes, weeks, to deliver something, and then, someone just steals it.

And then, same people still comes to my PM box asking for freebies. Damn.

Yo, No offense. What I'm trying to imply was people who has the files and selling it without the owner's permission or stuff.

There are alot in some FB Groups selling some stuff that they ripped off. I respect every gfx artist here so don't be mad at me and I'm sorry.

I didn't bother to reply to get it legit because I assumed that he's looking to get it for it for free and as for what I've said, It is true that you can just get it from their grf. I am also pissed off about that kind of people because I support every GFX's works by buying it for the real price then later on saw it someone selling for what?  90% off. LOL. Again, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  639

No offense taken, just trying to understand what's goin' on here.
Let me know more about those Facebook groups, authors should be warned about customers or rippers trying to resell their works.

Thanks for the answer and honesty. 

No offense taken, just trying to understand what's goin' on here.

Let me know more about those Facebook groups, authors should be warned about customers or rippers trying to resell their works.

Thanks for the answer and honesty. 

I'm still sorry about it. If you're into facebook. try to join some advertisement groups and you'll see bunch of people trying to sell stuff. Everyone's work here has been already ripped server to server. By the way, I might get a service from you soon. Not really much but only a customized cap. Does it have any pack? example : http://i.imgur.com/FiXalot.png

Edited by China