rAthena t-shirts

Azura Skyy

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

Would you purchase/wear an rAthena t-shirt?

9clXnLD.png

Shirts would feature rAthena logo (Seen above) on the front, as well as a back design (unsure what- but it would be something RO or rA related). For an additional cost, usernames or server names could be printed on the back (non unique font- it would be like a numbered jersey, except a name).

Please fill out and complete the form linked below so we may gauge interest- this is merely an idea at this point and will be available for ALL USERS, international shipping will cost more (~+5.00 more per order, so 2 shirts would still only increase th cost by ~$5.00)

Buy Your rAthena T-Shirt

I've spoken with a few staff/community members about the idea and I think it's worth at least considering, after all, all proceeds would go into rAthena!

Thanks,
~Azura Skyy

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

I think before anything really... people might want to see what it would look like on a T-SHIRT picture/model.

I think before anything really... people might want to see what it would look like on a T-SHIRT picture/model.

No doubt. This is more a concept at the moment- would anyone want one if they were to exist? I'll work on getting a mock-up done this week.

Regards

~Azura Skyy

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149

I would love to have one but the shipping fee would be very expensive as what you've mentioned and I don't trust USPS either (I had a terrible experience with USPS when I was living in US). Shipping through DHL would cost roughly 40USD

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  452

Would order one since I have a shipping address available for US. Just need to see the design as well.

Design Mock-Up (front) coming tomorrow I hope. Back design may be a bit longer because of the work involved for the artist.

After taking a brief lesson in how to ship things properly, we can now offer international shipping for a small additional fee (~$5.00)

Regards,
~Azura Skyy

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  974

waiting for this /hmm

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  161

If you guys need a graphic artist for this, I have a guy that does images for t-shirts for different business projects, his stuff tends to turn out pretty amazing, and it's a flat-rate for the image, no royalties or anything.

That aside, we've been using Teepublic for selling the shirts. They handle the production, shipping, and everything else, and we net part of the profit from the sales.

If you guys need a graphic artist for this, I have a guy that does images for t-shirts for different business projects, his stuff tends to turn out pretty amazing, and it's a flat-rate for the image, no royalties or anything.

That aside, we've been using Teepublic for selling the shirts. They handle the production, shipping, and everything else, and we net part of the profit from the sales.

I appreciate the offer. We've actually received our design today. Honestly, our shirt supplier, printer, and shipping is set-up to provide the most for rAthena while still giving a good product to the users.

Regards,

~Azura Skyy

• Upvote 1