2015-10-29aRagexe

Secrets

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

thanks Secrets for share your tools for the creation of client,,, ill be create my client , but finaly i got a error window, when i run the exe say this: "Rejected from server (3),   please anybody helpme  /sob

Hello Again,, i fixed the error with the client but now i have one new with windows this:

35i7p6u.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

Thank you !!  /ok

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  95

hello everyone im a new in these world of the rAthena & server creation Ro, im a create one server but i need to make a client, here in this post ill be found one,, the 2015-10-29 Client, posted by Secrets, so i need more tools like a   lastest data & System folder to create 100% the client,,, please share it me the functional folders for this client,, thanks for everything /no1

https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE

Lol, I was going to ask for an updated data, thank you bro. +1

Oh, since you keep your data folder updated on GitHub, I'll recommend it

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  587

hello everyone im a new in these world of the rAthena & server creation Ro, im a create one server but i need to make a client, here in this post ill be found one,, the 2015-10-29 Client, posted by Secrets, so i need more tools like a   lastest data & System folder to create 100% the client,,, please share it me the functional folders for this client,, thanks for everything /no1

https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE

Lol, I was going to ask for an updated data, thank you bro. +1

Oh, since you keep your data folder updated on GitHub, I'll recommend it

It is an amazing work of @zackdreaver.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  95

It is an amazing work of @zackdreaver.

Cool, thanks to @zackdreaver for the amazing job. /lv

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  8

nvm I fixed it

Edited by bash23

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  192

Does anyone know if it's possible to Diff this Client to 12 slots? Nemo differ doesnt seem to have that option.

• Content Count:  182

Does anyone know if it's possible to Diff this Client to 12 slots? Nemo differ doesnt seem to have that option.

Why not changing them through mmo.h?

#define MAX_CHARS 12

kRO client already support 12 char slots from 2012 iirc.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  192

Why not changing them through mmo.h?

#define MAX_CHARS 12

kRO client already support 12 char slots from 2012 iirc.

But it seems this 2015 client only shows 9 slots. Shouldn't editing max chars only work if client displays 12 slots with "slot unavailable." In my case it only shows 9.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  37

t Ragexe. and use NEMO to diff.

Edit mmo.h //Packet db up to version of client

Edit core.h //Comment Packet Obfu..

Edit db\packet_db //Up to version of client

Recomplie

Now It's working! 100% fine no error found.

it keep showing a empty error box, can anyone help me with this?

i changed the packed version and mmo.h. Trying to use NEMO, but not sure exactly how it works, it keep saying fail in part x when i click on some of the basic recommneded feature.

What is core.h? what did you edit @TARTs

• Content Count:  3

t Ragexe. and use NEMO to diff.

Edit mmo.h //Packet db up to version of client

Edit core.h //Comment Packet Obfu..

Edit db\packet_db //Up to version of client

Recomplie

Now It's working! 100% fine no error found.

it keep showing a empty error box, can anyone help me with this?

i changed the packed version and mmo.h. Trying to use NEMO, but not sure exactly how it works, it keep saying fail in part x when i click on some of the basic recommneded feature.

What is core.h? what did you edit @TARTs

core.h is in server site >>>>>>>>>>>>>> /src/config/core.h

1. Open rAthena/config/core.h or  src/config/core.h

2. Modify this row

#define PACKET_OBFUSCATION  to

//#define PACKET_OBFUSCATION <-- (if error occurs in the end of the guide such as server disconnects you after character select, as per user iantoom, do not modify. Do not check Disable Packet Encryption in the Diff Ragexe using nemo, refer to the Setup Client-Side below)

3. Save

4. Re-compile your server again

#Credit from this topic https://rathena.org/board/topic/104452-tutorial-how-to-create-ragnarok-offline-2015-client/ by einjerin

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

thx @Bianca it work fine !

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  36

Hi I've done compiling my server and client side, everything is working fine with no errors found, but when I lunch the Ragnarok client,

Starting from login page I can't click anything, but I can type and enter username and password, also I can logon to map and see my character,

but when I try to click anywhere on the screen to move my character or execute an NPC conversation, nothing happens, Sounds and Music are playing correctly,

No issues with shortcut keys I can see everything "inventory, character stats, map, macro, skill tab, etc." but I can't move my character and there's no error is showing,

Is there anyone here who can help me with this issue? I can't take it anymore I think I'm going crazy. :(

I tried every packet_ver and changing versions of my ragnarok client but it doesn't resolve the problem.

• Content Count:  399

6 hours ago, Cianna Fernandez said:

Hi I've done compiling my server and client side, everything is working fine with no errors found, but when I lunch the Ragnarok client,

Starting from login page I can't click anything, but I can type and enter username and password, also I can logon to map and see my character,

but when I try to click anywhere on the screen to move my character or execute an NPC conversation, nothing happens, Sounds and Music are playing correctly,

No issues with shortcut keys I can see everything "inventory, character stats, map, macro, skill tab, etc." but I can't move my character and there's no error is showing,

Is there anyone here who can help me with this issue? I can't take it anymore I think I'm going crazy. :(

I tried every packet_ver and changing versions of my ragnarok client but it doesn't resolve the problem.

i suggest u to try on 2015-11-04aRagexe client. this client can be download here.

16 hours ago, hazimjauhari90 said:

i suggest u to try on 2015-11-04aRagexe client. this client can be download here.

Hi thank you for your reply I appreciate it, but the issue still exist, however I think Its Windows 10 compatibility "Operating System Issue"

when I tried to logon into game with my other PC/Device running on Windows 7 Professional, It doesn't have any problems or

It doesn't encounter the same problem with my Laptop running on Windows 10 Professional,

do you think there is a security issue regarding to this problem? I turned off my Firewall, Windows Defender, but still acting the same,

I also noticed that the first time I logged on using this Laptop running on Windows 10 Professional It doesn't have any problems, can you suggest any other solution?

1. the client date, 2013-08-07

2. src/common/mmo.h

#ifndef PACKETVER
    #define PACKETVER 20130807

3. db/packet_db.txt

packet_db_ver: 36

2 - src-common-mmo-h.png

3 - db-packet_db-txt.png

6 hours ago, Cianna Fernandez said:

Hi thank you for your reply I appreciate it, but the issue still exist, however I think Its Windows 10 compatibility "Operating System Issue"

when I tried to logon into game with my other PC/Device running on Windows 7 Professional, It doesn't have any problems or

It doesn't encounter the same problem with my Laptop running on Windows 10 Professional,

do you think there is a security issue regarding to this problem? I turned off my Firewall, Windows Defender, but still acting the same,

I also noticed that the first time I logged on using this Laptop running on Windows 10 Professional It doesn't have any problems, can you suggest any other solution?

1. the client date, 2013-08-07

2. src/common/mmo.h

#ifndef PACKETVER
    #define PACKETVER 20130807

3. db/packet_db.txt

packet_db_ver: 36

I'm using windows 10 too.. but single language edition.. both windows 10 & windoew 10 creator update works with any clients.. the clients can launch normally.

2 minutes ago, hazimjauhari90 said:

I'm using windows 10 too.. but single language edition.. both windows 10 & windoew 10 creator update works with any clients.. the clients can launch normally.

Yeah that's what I am using right now, so can you help me? where do you think the problem came from? because this makes me really crazy.

57 minutes ago, Cianna Fernandez said:

Yeah that's what I am using right now, so can you help me? where do you think the problem came from? because this makes me really crazy.

What client u are using? 2015-11-04 or 2013-08-07?

Just now, hazimjauhari90 said:

What client u are using? 2015-11-04 or 2013-08-07?

You're so helpful today, thank you for your efforts of replying me back,

I'm currently using version 2013-08-07 with rAthena server compiled with packet_version 36 but it has a packet_version 45 included in the packet_db.txt however I don't know how to configure it,

If you want to check my website which is the current running server for my RO follow this link "https://www.ragnarokphilippines.ml/

If you can provide me a complete working package of a server and complete working package of client side please that would be the best help ever.

1 minute ago, Cianna Fernandez said:

You're so helpful today, thank you for your efforts of replying me back,

I'm currently using version 2013-08-07 with rAthena server compiled with packet_version 36 but it has a packet_version 45 included in the packet_db.txt however I don't know how to configure it,

If you want to check my website which is the current running server for my RO follow this link "https://www.ragnarokphilippines.ml/

If you can provide me a complete working package of a server and complete working package of client side please that would be the best help ever.

I will patch 2013-08-07 with nemo and see either it can launch or not. If yes, i will upload it here.. but, i will patch it with enable packet encryption.

14 hours ago, hazimjauhari90 said:

I will patch 2013-08-07 with nemo and see either it can launch or not. If yes, i will upload it here.. but, i will patch it with enable packet encryption.

Hi hazimjauhari90

I would like to notify you that the issue is being resolved after I disabled one of my auto-startup application "Realtek HD Manager" and now I can click on in-game interface,

thank you so much for your help and other services you provided, please Quote this reply to help others too in case they encounter same issues with Windows 10 and Driver comptability.

-Cianna Fernandez-