• Content Count:  545

File Name: Ithavoll - Field of Deeds

File Submitter: AzuraSkyy

File Submitted: 19 Jan 2016

File Category: Maps & 3D Resources

Content Author: AzuraSkyy

Download Here

Ithavoll 'Splendour Plain' - Field of Deeds

Old map from 2014 that I no longer have any use for. I think people enjoyed the map enough that they might get some use out of it. I know the map is a bit rough, I like to think I've learned a fair bit since then that will hopefully shine through in a different release later this month!
Ithavoll, regarded as the 'Meeting place of the Gods'in the first poem of the Poetic Edda. Being that Ragnarok is based on Norse Mythology, I've taken to a lot of the locations,themes, and events discussed in the poems. Ithavoll was supposedly a flat land home to great temples for the Gods. It is suggested that few Gods ever saw Ithavoll twice (having endured many casualties during the events of Ragnarok).

Minimap

zpwpeuT.png

RP0NQqp.png

Soq8jOg.png

Enjoy,
~Azura Skyy

Click here to download this file

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  111

This is pretty nice. I'm hesitant to give advice, since you said this is from two years ago, so take this with a grain of salt. I don't see any faults in the map itself, only the lighting- The faint, light green tint you've got going on changes the color of the temple's foundation tiles, which makes them not really match the actual models used.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

This is pretty nice. I'm hesitant to give advice, since you said this is from two years ago, so take this with a grain of salt. I don't see any faults in the map itself, only the lighting- The faint, light green tint you've got going on changes the color of the temple's foundation tiles, which makes them not really match the actual models used.

It seems that way but it all meshes fairly well in-game. These are BE screenshots; the ground lighting is almost exactly the same in-game, but the models are better in-game. Was too lazy to take new screenies- its just a release of something that is no longer useful or good to me. I aim to release something that more accurately represents my BE abilities in the future.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22

I tried this but i spawn under the grass i cant walk properly :(

EDIT:

I tried the last time changing the name on a map editor, now i did it without editing the name, just clean and this happened

ca504c6b8e.png

Any help? u_u

Edited by Nakurusa

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Map is old. Useable but not working properly.