A wild scripter reappears!

Pneuma

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Hey everyone~ So...I've been absent for a while now...What feels like a year now? I don't even know. Popping in wanting to know whats changed(majoraly) in the past few months; New mobs? New Classes? New skills? New features?

Its a shame not keeping track of this community/game because you have to backtrack all the changes the community or creators have made. I might get back into the swing of things and actually start scripting for people again!

I'm losing a lot of interest in things now-a-days and I just want something that will keep me interested for more than a few days.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

Yo, Pneuma!

Haven't seen you in a while. I'm sure you will have browsed over the maintenance postings since making this post, but I can give you some quick notes.

Those have been major news pieces for me anyway. To touch on each of those a bit; Aleos has been interacting with us in the Discord Chat pretty much daily and been responsive in addressing issues and taking suggestions on things to add to the emulator. I'm sure we'll see old demons laid to rest with him at the head of rA.

Doram is the cutest summoner kitties you will ever see. Just read Ziu's post and follow his blog​.

rAthena Help Chat is my way of solving rA's problem of late forum replies (or reply chains for days until the problem is solved)

Chemical Crush and Haziel are excellent at what they do, and with the disappearance of most of the mappers and spriters, it is nice to see two people that work with some of our favorite graphical components step up with some releases.

EDIT: I think Aleos was proud of this; Recently implemented

Welcome back,
~Azura Skyy

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Yo, Pneuma!

Haven't seen you in a while. I'm sure you will have browsed over the maintenance postings since making this post, but I can give you some quick notes.

Welcome back,

~Azura Skyy

Thanks for the update and yeah I kinda skimmed around such as Akkarin stepping down etc.