R>MCA announce every card it gets

Rocky Road

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  72

hi guys what is the script for the announcement every card gets on mca? sorry i already had this script before and it lost.. and i search it but nothing showed up please help thanks..

I mean ths script only on itemdb not the whole guide...just the script for the item thanks

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  77

There's a way where the server makes an announcement any time an item drop under XX value is drop & obtain. You can adjust the XX value to any % you like, but the announcement is not only limited to cards. I can show you where and how to adjust it, but like I said again it's not only limited to just cards.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  72

There's a way where the server makes an announcement any time an item drop under XX value is drop & obtain. You can adjust the XX value to any % you like, but the announcement is not only limited to cards. I can show you where and how to adjust it, but like I said again it's not only limited to just cards.

i only need the script on the item... there is a script on an item that once you open a custom oca it wil announce what you've got on it.. i just lost the script thats why im asking it again and i forgot who give me that script T_T