Item db script for Temporal Boots enchantments

OscarScorp

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  217

Hello everyone, I am looking for Temporal Boots enchantment item script, specifically for the one placed in the 3rd slot.

I already have the Expert Archer, Fighting Spirit, etc enchants, which are located in the 4th slot.

The enchants I am missing are the ones located in the 3rd slot.

These enchants should be:

Bear's Power

When being (physically?) attacked, adds a chance to proc +200 STR for 5 seconds and transforms into a Bigfoot. Consumes 500 HP/sec during activation.

Hawkeye
Adds a chance to proc +200 DEX for 5 seconds when attacking (physically?). Can be activated by skills, like Cart Cannon. Consumes 50 SP/sec during activation.

Lucky Day
When physically (and magically?) attacking (and being physically/magically attacked?), adds a chance to proc +200 LUK for 5 seconds. (Adds a chance to obtain a treasure box when killing monsters during activation?)

Muscle Fool
When being physically attacked, adds a low chance to proc +1000 DEF (Hard) for 5 seconds, -50% ATK and MATK during activation.

Runaway Magic
Each magic attack has a chance to proc +200 INT for 10 seconds. Consumes 200 SP/sec during activation.

Speed of Light
Each physical attack has a chance to proc +100% ASPD and +100 Perfect Dodge for 5 seconds. Consumes 400 HP and 40 SP per second during activation.

More information can be found in the irowiki site: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Enchantment#Temporal_Boots_.28Old_Glast_Heim.29_Enchants

Edited by OscarScorp

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75

is it possibly you are using this? https://github.com/idathena/trunk/blob/master/npc/re/instances/OldGlastHeim.txt

i use this too but the random enchantment (i'm using runaway magic/lucky day but it seems not work because no SP drop when i equip the temporal boots and never seen them procs while im using demonic fire.) can u verify this?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75

yes. the the random enchantment on last slot is not working. example- runaway magic never procs when i use demonic fire