Need some helps :(

Eterno

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50

There is some problems with my server, I really need help.

1. My server is Pre Renewal, but some item's description and skill effect is like renewal. The sv's source is like not totally pre renewal, I think x_x

i.e:: orc archer bow (1734) in my sv: description: weapon lvl 3, but when I use refine, npc still ask for 20k zeny like a weapon lvl 4, and safety limit is +4 too

2. I need to fix some skill:

- Concentration: on my sv when I use it, it gives Endure effect, but after 7 monster hit, the endure effect will cancel out. I need to fix it to reset the 7-Hit counter if the Endure effect was already active (basicly, no Endure eff cancel in Concentration's time duaration)

- Pneuma: I want to fix it not to be knock back when player use skill Arrow Charge or Phantasmic Arrow

- Skid trap: when a player wears strong shield and step on it, the player will be unable to move for 3-4s. I want to fix strong shield to bypass skid trap.

3. Problem with pasana card: when i wear tight[1] add pasana, the damage of skill Fire Bolt from mob Kasa is not reduce at all (the damage might even bigger when I wear pasana). I can't understand why.

And a question: about skill Full Buster: when I use this skill, I can't use item like fly wing right after it . I searched online and found a forum said there is a delay using item after cast Full Buster. But when I looked for skill info in wiki, rms... It doesn't mention anything like that.

Players keep asking and I don't know how to answer :( Even the delay is true, can I remove it?

Thank you for reading. I'll really appreciate any help, even with just one problem.

Sr 4 my bad english :(

13 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34

Posted · Hidden by Emistry, September 23, 2015 - Duplicated
Hidden by Emistry, September 23, 2015 - Duplicated

Same question !!!!!

1. My server is Pre Renewal, but some item's description and skill effect is like renewal. The sv's source is like not totally pre renewal, I think x_x
i.e:: orc archer bow (1734) in my sv: description: weapon lvl 3, but when I use refine, npc still ask for 20k zeny like a weapon lvl 4, and safety limit is +4 too

- Concentration: on my sv when I use it, it gives Endure effect, but after 7 monster hit, the endure effect will cancel out. I need to fix it to reset the 7-Hit counter if the Endure effect was already active (basicly, no Endure eff cancel in Concentration's time duaration)
- Pneuma: I want to fix it not to be knock back when player use skill Arrow Charge or Phantasmic Arrow
- Skid trap: when a player wears strong shield and step on it, the player will be unable to move for 3-4s. I want to fix strong shield to bypass skid trap.

3. Problem with pasana card: when i wear tight[1] add pasana, the damage of skill Fire Bolt from mob Kasa is not reduce at all (the damage might even bigger when I wear pasana). I can't understand why.

And a question: about skill Full Buster: when I use this skill, I can't use item like fly wing right after it . I searched online and found a forum said there is a delay using item after cast Full Buster. But when I looked for skill info in wiki, rms... It doesn't mention anything like that.
Players keep asking and I don't know how to answer  :( Even the delay is true, can I remove it?

Thank you for reading. I'll really appreciate any help, even with just one problem.

Sr 4 my bad english  :( 

Players keep asking and I don't know how to answer  :( Even the delay is true, can I remove it?

Sr 4 my bad english  :( 

Can anyone help? /sob

I think my biggest problem is: I tried to disable renewal to change my sv to pre renewal, but somehow items descriptions and some skill effect is still like Renewal
If I can completely change my sv source to pre renewal, maybe all my problems will be solved?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  386

Use a pre-renewal data

Edited by Promise

Use a pre-renewal data

Could you please be more specific?

I tried to follow this https://rathena.org/board/topic/82896-how-to-disable-renewal/

Bút not working enough :(

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  374

Use a pre-renewal data

Could you please be more specific?

I tried to follow this https://rathena.org/board/topic/82896-how-to-disable-renewal/

Bút not working enough :(

Did you recompile?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  386

Can anyone help? /sob

I think my biggest problem is: I tried to disable renewal to change my sv to pre renewal, but somehow items descriptions and some skill effect is still like Renewal

If I can completely change my sv source to pre renewal, maybe all my problems will be solved?

The item descriptions and everything arround names and sprites are on the grf, use a grf pre-re.

About the skills, recompile the server before you edited the source.

All comment can't help ( or fix ) because not relate to description item, it in soucre script X_X

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

ensure you disabled the RENEWAL setting in source and recompile

Already disable full renewal and recompile -> ( uncomment //#define PRERE and comment //#DEFINE RENEWAL ) but still the same !

Edited by Dark8008

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  23

Already disable full renewal and recompile -> ( uncomment //#define PRERE and comment //#DEFINE RENEWAL ) but still the same !

#define PRERE

//#DEFINE RENEWAL

#define PRERE

//#DEFINE RENEWAL

what i said above you....

Bumppppp

Edited by Dark8008