Azeroth

kRO Full Client [Last Update: 2017-07-05]

I am currently downloading the full client now, but I was wondering if the files you provided contain the correct lua files for the client? Finding the correct version of lua files can sometimes be a real pain. Anyways thanks for posting this.

Peopleperson49

Edited by Peopleperson49

I am currently downloading the full client now, but I was wondering if the files you provided contain the correct lua files for the client? Finding the correct version of lua files can sometimes be a real pain. Anyways thanks for posting this.

Peopleperson49

@People, i only PROVIDE clean Full kRO Client, the files in System is an OFFICIAL version. i didn't look at it. since i'm just using 2014-02-05b Client.

By, the way you what client version do you used? might i can help or suggest. do you have tried the

DATA Folder in 'Client Release' section? https://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

Edited by Azeroth

I just too the time to do it myself with the 2013-08-07 version. I appreciate your time.

let me check if i can provide you the client of 2013-08-07, i'll just PM YOU.

So what's required to get this to work on my server? I've just got a standard rAthena setup.

Will I have to convert this to english and do all that other garbage too?

When I go to start it with my my diffed .exe, i just get Ragnarok_RE.exe has changed?

----

Anyway, I've spent nearly 3 days trying to get a decently stable client. I've followed heaps of different guides, still end up with buggy unstable crap. Why can't someone just release a relatively modern full-folder that's ready to go and already converted to english?

Edited by vyktym

So what's required to get this to work on my server? I've just got a standard rAthena setup.

Will I have to convert this to english and do all that other garbage too?

When I go to start it with my my diffed .exe, i just get Ragnarok_RE.exe has changed?

----

Anyway, I've spent nearly 3 days trying to get a decently stable client. I've followed heaps of different guides, still end up with buggy unstable crap. Why can't someone just release a relatively modern full-folder that's ready to go and already converted to english?

i just PROVIDE only a full update to date kRO Client. there are lots of guides in here.

Hi, I'm just gonna ask if this will work with the latest rathena server? Also, I just want to ask how to setup the client for this server? I found some tutorials that needs grf editor, all is well but when it comes to ragexe and xdiff the xdiff patcher results an unhandled exception. Thanks

Hi, I'm just gonna ask if this will work with the latest rathena server? Also, I just want to ask how to setup the client for this server? I found some tutorials that needs grf editor, all is well but when it comes to ragexe and xdiff the xdiff patcher results an unhandled exception. Thanks

in this client even if old rAthena / Hercules it works. this is just a full kRO Client. you will be the one to work with your client in your own.

DLing your stuff and will try it later, does it come along with data and system files?

Peopleperson49

@People, i only PROVIDE clean Full kRO Client, the files in System is an OFFICIAL version. i didn't look at it. since i'm just using 2014-02-05b Client.

By, the way you what client version do you used? might i can help or suggest. do you have tried the

DATA Folder in 'Client Release' section? https://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

i just PROVIDE only a full update to date kRO Client. there are lots of guides in here.

Dear Azeroth, it's the first time that i'm trying to setting up a client-server RO on localhost.

Actually i think that the server side is fine because the 4 exe (login,charapter,map,mapcache) are communicating correctly.

I'm looking for a good clientside environment but as I told you it's the first time for me, and I can't find a solid guide that help me in a clear way.

Every guide refer to a specific version, so can you please suggest me a guide for client side? Or maybe how to setting up easily for the server?

Thanks in advance sir /no1/gawi

where do i find the packet db version for this kRO client? 

Hi! Just want to advise,somehow your client is missing the setup.exe files. i tried downloading twice and got the same result, is it possible to get that file please? thank you.

where do i find the packet db version for this kRO client? 

Hi! Just want to advise,somehow your client is missing the setup.exe files. i tried downloading twice and got the same result, is it possible to get that file please? thank you.

The reason i remove the oldie set-up because there is a updated version of Setup

Which is from Ai4rei. Search at client side topic.

Thanks ^_^

hello how to download ? i dont see any link here.

Press the ragnarok icon if you can see it  ^_^

Edited by letschange