Conflicts is a scammer! becareful

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31

First of all, i would like to remind you that all i am offering is the truth that happened to me few month ago. It is up to you whether you want to believe me or not. The story start when...

Few months ago,i was developing my own ragnarok server, i wish to have my own harmony license and start to look around for someone who want to sell their harmony account. My friends informed me that i can ask a person name Vince de vera at facebook a.k.a c0nflict at Rathena board. So,i added him on facebook and asking him if he is selling his harmony account. He told me that he is selling it due to the lost of interest in continuing his RO server because of recurring DDOS attack. After making a deal,he insisted me to send the payment via western union instead of paypall. I trusted him because i though he is part of the rAthena community. I knew he is active,well known and also a good contributor. But then,i was wrong..Below are part of our conversation and the deal we have made:

Part_1.png

part_2.png

part_3.png

// Image Removed //

part_5.png

part_5.png

part_6.png

// Images Removed //

After i got scam by c0nflict, i feel so disappointing and i keep myself away from the Ragnarok life until recently. Again,i wish to open a new ragnarok server and i was searching for a new hosting. I came across Ragnahosting. I took the asia package that they offered. After i have made payment for the hosting using my paypall account, i was suprised to found out that the payment goes to // Name Snipped //. The same person who scam me few month back. That person is the same person, c0nflict. So,i left Ragnahosting because i don't feel secure to let them host my server. I hope you guys don't fall into his trap.

He ran off after letting me to use his harmony account for a few days. He even blocked me on Facebook. I manage to keep all the screenshot before he ran off. I wanted to share this to let you guys aware of this scammer. 

His new hosting company :  http://ragnahosting.com

Rathena profile : https://rathena.org/board/user/309-conflicts/

Thanks for reading.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387

First of all, i would like to remind you that all i am offering is the truth that happened to me few month ago. It is up to you whether you want to believe me or not. The story start when...

Few months ago,i was developing my own ragnarok server, i wish to have my own harmony license and start to look around for someone who want to sell their harmony account. My friends informed me that i can ask a person name Vince de vera at facebook a.k.a c0nflict at Rathena board. So,i added him on facebook and asking him if he is selling his harmony account. He told me that he is selling it due to the lost of interest in continuing his RO server because of recurring DDOS attack. After making a deal,he insisted me to send the payment via western union instead of paypall. I trusted him because i though he is part of the rAthena community. I knew he is active,well known and also a good contributor. But then,i was wrong..Below are part of our conversation and the deal we have made:

HoHoHo....  /omg

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  135

Rule Number One to have a sucessfull server: don't hire a hosting company that offers services specifically for Ragnarok Online, just don't...

Well, feel sorry for your pain, I have a harmony account i'm not using, if you want, I can share with you for free, just pm me.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  317

Hello Orange00, pretty detailed post I must say. However, I'm not sure why you didn't communicate with me first before all this drama.

I have sold you a Harmony account with 2 IP slots, this account I was using since around 2010. Which, unsurprisingly, was tied to my main (non-RO related) e-mail.

The deal went well, I gave you access to the account, and you were able to build your client (with Harmony) off of it. However, our complications start when you needed

access to my personal e-mail. Having known how Sirius has abandoned Harmony, I didn't have much hope of getting the e-mail changed to your e-mail, so yes, I did give you access

to my personal e-mail. I had trusted you to just read and download e-mails related to Harmony, but no, you did way more than that, I usually find read e-mails that I didn't remember opening.

Everything fell off when you tried to change the email account's password. I have talked to you about it, and you said it'll be fine, and that you'll share the password with me anyway. So I let it pass.

Then you were asking me about my security questions, after you have changed the mobile number to recover the account. Right then I knew I was going to lose my e-mail if I let that continue.

While all of that was ongoing, I tried to e-mail Sirius a couple of times for an e-mail change, and of course, as expected there wasn't any response at all.

I have kept all your server's IPs on the Harmony IP management page, and offered you that I'll just manually forward Harmony package e-mails from then on, I haven't heard from you since.

PS: No, I don't remember blocking you on Facebook. And I even think you also have my old Skype ID. I'm really sad to be a part of such an issue though, but I hope I've explained my side.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  135

Hello Orange00, pretty detailed post I must say. However, I'm not sure why you didn't communicate with me first before all this drama.

I have sold you a Harmony account with 2 IP slots, this account I was using since around 2010. Which, unsurprisingly, was tied to my main (non-RO related) e-mail.

The deal went well, I gave you access to the account, and you were able to build your client (with Harmony) off of it. However, our complications start when you needed

access to my personal e-mail. Having known how Sirius has abandoned Harmony, I didn't have much hope of getting the e-mail changed to your e-mail, so yes, I did give you access

to my personal e-mail. I had trusted you to just read and download e-mails related to Harmony, but no, you did way more than that, I usually find read e-mails that I didn't remember opening.

Everything fell off when you tried to change the email account's password. I have talked to you about it, and you said it'll be fine, and that you'll share the password with me anyway. So I let it pass.

Then you were asking me about my security questions, after you have changed the mobile number to recover the account. Right then I knew I was going to lose my e-mail if I let that continue.

While all of that was ongoing, I tried to e-mail Sirius a couple of times for an e-mail change, and of course, as expected there wasn't any response at all.

I have kept all your server's IPs on the Harmony IP management page, and offered you that I'll just manually forward Harmony package e-mails from then on, I haven't heard from you since.

PS: No, I don't remember blocking you on Facebook. And I even think you also have my old Skype ID. I'm really sad to be a part of such an issue though, but I hope I've explained my side.

Tip: You can configure an auto forward from a specific sender.

• Upvote 1

Tip: You can configure an auto forward from a specific sender.

Wow that's some real pro-tip right there. If I knew such a feature exists, there wouldn't have been an issue.

Would you mind linking me to a guide on how to accomplish that? Cause all of my google searches doesn't seem to help. Link1 Link2 Link3

Further proof that I can not afford to lose the said e-mail, it's the very e-mail I use for my eAthena / rAthena / Hercules accounts. You can ask a Moderator / an Admin to confirm (and to be sure I haven't just changed it recently). I would also like to ask Orange00 to discuss this with me via PM, I'm pretty sure we could reach an amicable solution for this issue.

Another lie you are trying to create right here now huh? You blocked me on facebook and you run away with my money. What an awesome way to cover the bad thing you had done. You were saying that i read yours unread email?What?is that the best way you want to cover yourself as innocent in this matter?Thats funny bro, i used your account only for few days after that you quickly change everything and block me on facebook. I never had a skype account that i added you too. Here is the proved that you were blocking me at facebook:

// Images Removed //

I saw your post on your server after you have blocked me, you were using my money to launch your server again. What a big lie you have thrown to me and i will never forget that. I`m just hoping that everyone are aware of your parasite way of sucking & stealing other people money. Be careful guys,if you are using Ragnarohosting and one day they ran off, i can only said that i have already warn you about them. Rest, is still up to the community to judge. 

p/s: You told me last time to sell the whole account and add my email, if my email was in the harmony account, why do i bother to read your email inbox? funny. I make a big amount of payment for purchasing that account and you were saying that you actually reserve one slot ip for me? i can get a reserve harmony ip account for just 10 usd if i want just "reverse ip for one slot". You are terrible liar c0nflict.

Typical response, I must say. Let me try to break this down for everyone who would read this;

Another lie you are trying to create right here now huh? You blocked me on facebook and you run away with my money. What an awesome way to cover the bad thing you had done. You were saying that i read yours unread email?What?is that the best way you want to cover yourself as innocent in this matter?Thats funny bro, i used your account only for few days after that you quickly change everything and block me on facebook. I never had a skype account that i added you too. Here is the proved that you were blocking me at facebook:

- Few days is all it takes for me to confirm that you were taking the e-mail. We clearly agreed that it wasn't included, and that Harmony e-mails will be forwarded to you. Though since I can't always be online to forward your Harmony package requests, I gave you access to the e-mail. And no that doesn't mean you should go ahead and change the mobile number and password :)

I saw your post on your server after you have blocked me, you were using my money to launch your server again. What a big lie you have thrown to me and i will never forget that. I`m just hoping that everyone are aware of your parasite way of sucking & stealing other people money. Be careful guys,if you are using Ragnarohosting and one day they ran off, i can only said that i have already warn you about them. Rest, is still up to the community to judge. 

- I don't remember my server being off, nor the need for me to "launch it again". And yeah, the rest isn't even worth a response.

p/s: You told me last time to sell the whole account and add my email, if my email was in the harmony account, why do i bother to read your email inbox? funny   /pat .I make a big amount of payment for purchasing that account and you were saying that you actually reserve one slot ip for me? i can get a reserve harmony ip account for just 10 usd if i want just "reverse ip for one slot". What a terrible liar c0nflict.

- What? I was selling the Harmony account, not my e-mail. And no I don't think we can add your e-mail to the Harmony account (I'm assuming changing the e-mail is what you meant, Sirius wouldn't even respond).
And no I didn't say I reserved 1 slot for you, I said I didn't remove your changes (IP specifically) from there. And with this, I rest my case.

I am removing images containing real names, personal e-mails and account credentials from the posts. As it is my right to privacy. Feel free to feast on this drama though.

Typical response, I must say. Let me try to break this down for everyone who would read this;

- Few days is all it takes for me to confirm that you were taking the e-mail. We clearly agreed that it wasn't included, and that Harmony e-mails will be forwarded to you. Though since I can't always be online to forward your Harmony package requests, I gave you access to the e-mail. And no that doesn't mean you should go ahead and change the mobile number and password :)

- You were selling me the whole account, not just a reserve ip. We had that deal and you didnt honor it. You are the one who confirmed to give me full access and change the account to my email after i agree with the price you offered to me. Now that you removed the photo of you block my account, it proved that you are trying to cover yourself again :)

- I don't remember my server being off, nor the need for me to "launch it again". And yeah, the rest isn't even worth a response

Oh, okay. Here is the proved (p/s : don't remove it after you cant cover yourself again :))

you close your server : June 14,2014

chap2.png

You re-open the server after ran off with my money (Sept 28,2014) :

chap1.png

p/s: You told me last time to sell the whole account and add my email, if my email was in the harmony account, why do i bother to read your email inbox? funny   /pat .I make a big amount of payment for purchasing that account and you were saying that you actually reserve one slot ip for me? i can get a reserve harmony ip account for just 10 usd if i want just "reverse ip for one slot". What a terrible liar c0nflict.

- What? I was selling the Harmony account, not my e-mail. And no I don't think we can add your e-mail to the Harmony account (I'm assuming changing the e-mail is what you meant, Sirius wouldn't even respond).

And no I didn't say I reserved 1 slot for you, I said I didn't remove your changes (IP specifically) from there. And with this, I rest my case.

I am removing images containing real names, personal e-mails and account credentials from the posts. As it is my right to privacy. Feel free to feast on this drama though.

-  I don't buy your email account, our deal is that you will replace your email harmony account with mine so that i have full access of the harmony account as the new owner. Looks like you are the one who making a drama here to cover yourself. Whatever it is, yeah you have title & power in rAthena, you can always remove and re-edit my post just to twist this topic and showed yourself innocent. You are stealing other people money and you don't even dare to face the truth now.

Edited by Orange00

^ The post above is too long to quote.

And, say what?

- You were selling me the whole account, not just a reserve ip. We had that deal and you didnt honor it. You are the one who confirmed to give me full access and change the account to my email after i agree with the price you offered to me. Now that you removed the photo of you block my account, it proved that you are trying to cover yourself again  :)

- But of course, the account was (and is) yours. Perhaps my mistake was to assume that an e-mail change was still possible, I apologize for that, but that's something I can't control. I have tried all means of communication with Sirius, to no avail  

I don't buy your email account, our deal is that you will replace your email harmony account with mine so that i have full access of the harmony account as the new owner. Looks like you are the one who making a drama here to cover yourself. Whatever it is, yeah you have title & power in rAthena, you can always remove and re-edit my post just to twist this topic and showed yourself innocent. You are stealing other people money and you don't even dare to face the truth now.

- Once again, I tried to do that. I didn't get any response whatsoever, from their forums, to his e-mail, nothing. I have no need for Harmony, why would I even risk having this scenario, for something I don't use?

As for the images you have posted, that has absolutely nothing to do with you, nor your purchase. That was when AsuraHosting suddenly closed their services. And no it was nothing but a coincidence that I decided to make my server re-opening announcement 20 days after your payment. Besides, the server was ONLINE during that period, albeit unstable, and without a website. So please get off your high horse.

Yeah, again and again you tried to cover yourself. previous post you said you cant recall turning off your server, now you said it is coincidence that you decided to re-open the server after you ran off with my money and block the harmony account from my access. Not to mentioned you block me on facebook as well with no further notice and reply. :)

Yeah, again and again you tried to cover yourself. previous post you said you cant recall turning off your server, now you said it is coincidence that you decided to re-open the server after you ran off with my money and block the harmony account from my access. Not to mentioned you block me on facebook as well with no further notice and reply. :)

I'm afraid you totally misunderstood my post. I said "server re-opening announcement",

the server was ONLINE and running 1 week after AsuraHosting closed.

But that's besides the point; we're going around in circles here. So how about a summary?

1) Our transaction is totally unrelated to my current hosting business, and my previous server.

2) I cannot give you access to my e-mail once again, nor would I forward all of my e-mails to your inbox.

3) You can use the Harmonize.it account (it's yours), I can PM you the details, however you'd have to be contented with me having to

manually send you the Harmony Package files when I am available. Unless perhaps Sirius magically appears and changes the e-mail.

I'm afraid you totally misunderstood my post. I said "server re-opening announcement",

the server was ONLINE and running 1 week after AsuraHosting closed.

But that's besides the point; we're going around in circles here. So how about a summary?

1) Our transaction is totally unrelated to my current hosting business, and my previous server.

2) I cannot give you access to my e-mail once again, nor would I forward all of my e-mails to your inbox.

3) You can use the Harmonize.it account (it's yours), I can PM you the details, however you'd have to be contented with me having to

manually send you the Harmony Package files when I am available. Unless perhaps Sirius magically appears and changes the e-mail.

Let me summarize it for you :-

1) You are a terrible liar.

2) You did not honor the deal.

3) Return back my money. That`s all. Can you do that?

I guess NO..because you are desperate for money and now you open your own hosting to find more money after you have used all of my hard earn money that has been paid to you before .. :)

Good luck & thanks for reading.

All high and mighty, I see. Guess it was a futile effort trying to get my point across after all. Oh well.

All high and mighty, I see. Guess it was a futile effort trying to get my point across after all. Oh well.

Its a shame for someone entitle as "support leader" and turn out to be a scammer. Cheating someone else money and don't even want to admit it. Still hanging out around rAthena acting innocent. I don't know where you put your face at. What a shame. :) 

• Content Count:  265

Your inability to have a proper discussion discredits all of your statements Orange00. Accusations also don't make you look too good. Taking over an e-mail is no small matter.

Seeing as how he suggested still supporting your Harmony even after all of this and you denied him, I don't get the point of the thread. Is it just defamation?

Your inability to have a proper discussion discredits all of your statements Orange00. Accusations also don't make you look too good. Taking over an e-mail is no small matter.

Seeing as how he suggested still supporting your Harmony even after all of this and you denied him, I don't get the point of the thread. Is it just defamation?

You cant understand the truth and you can blame me as accusing him because he removed a lot of the photo (proved) that i posted with an excuse to protect his privacy. Its okay i will post it on a separate blog and let everyone know the real story.

He also claimed this thread by pointing out "best answer" from his own post.

Suggested to support me with harmony just after i reveal about him on rAthena? You know how many month i have been patiently waiting and pm him on facebook? He ignore me, blocked my facebook and removed my access to the account without notice. He ran off with my money without honoring the deal and now you were saying that he still innocent? lol

Edited by Orange00

• Content Count:  265

At the end of the day, no matter how long he took, if he's offering to do it now I don't see why you wouldn't take him up on it considering you paid for it.

At the very least you got his attention, and he's offered the service you claimed he denied you before. So take him up on it and move on.

You won't gain anything from attempting to tarnish his reputation.

Right or wrong the thread has served its purpose, now take the good with the bad and call it a day.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  657

Unfortunately Orange00, I have to side with Nova on the matter. Your attitude is inappropriate and your motives alone are shady. You are clearly attempting to damage Conflict's reputation as much as possible, as well as his hosting company. From your last post, you are even threatening him with a blog. This is enough to disregard your arguments for most people.

You have shown no communication or private messages of you trying to resolve the situation on your own, between the two of you. That is how it should have been handled in the first place. Publicly bashing someone as you just did makes you look like the bad person here I'm afraid.

Your issue has been resolved nonetheless, everything else that you're doing is just bonus drama now (and this forum is not very keen on the whole drama business...!). I can understand that you're still annoyed, however the way you're currently trying to fix the issue is not the way to go.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, its simple for you to say. It does not happened to you yet. You don't know how hard i had to work to earn that big amount of money and the effort i have put to send the money via western union. c0nflict ran off,blocked me on facebook and didn't even think about returning back the money. Now, you guys are saying that i should accept his cheap offer instead of getting my money back. Look at him, he don't even dare to talk about replacing my money. The only way to fix this issue is by returning back my money. If he really wanted to fix the issue by offering me back the harmony account, he should did that few month ago instead of blocking me with no further notice. 

At the end of the day, no matter how long he took, if he's offering to do it now I don't see why you wouldn't take him up on it considering you paid for it.
At the very least you got his attention, and he's offered the service you claimed he denied you before. So take him up on it and move on.
You won't gain anything from attempting to tarnish his reputation.

Right or wrong the thread has served its purpose, now take the good with the bad and call it a day.

What about my term? I want him to return back my money? Can he do that? He dont even dare to talk about it now :)

I dont need his cheap offer anymore.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  36

I agree with Nova and Tokei on this. I get your point though. You felt "cheated" but it's always better to resolve issues in private, rather than attempting to discredit Conflictz and RagnaHosting. Although I will admit, Conflictz, you, me, anyone is not perfect and it's typical for us to clash heads with someone. It's how you handle the situation is what matters. 

I have known Conflictz since eA days (although he might not remember me due to the name change) but he is a nice person compared to other people I've met in this community.

On a side not:

Why give full email access? Couldn't you have just forwarded the emails? Or did he purchase your Harmony account as a whole?

dumb question I know

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  248

I'm with Orange00 side.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387

Actually, if Orange00 trying to change the email password or etc. Why dont Conflict just talk to Orange00? Just block the email access, dont block on Harmonize panel. Orange00 cant do anything if he dosent get the email access as we know Sirius will never get back on Harmony and its has been years. Somehow, he need to ask Conflict for the packages.Thats the logic what i read from the first post.

Yes, ima kinda shock... Conflict was nice with me since the first time we know each others.

Just a suggestion, i hope Orange00 and Conflict can make this issues solve as fast as they can.

I am sure, rA community dosent want this kind of issue. Which is involve rA satff. People will judge with a bad assumption. Its for rA community for god sake.

Sorry for my english...  /heh

Actually, if Orange00 trying to change the email password or etc. Why dont Conflict just talk to Orange00? Just block the email access, dont block on Harmonize panel. Orange00 cant do anything if he dosent get the email access as we know Sirius will never get back on Harmony and its has been years. Somehow, he need to ask Conflict for the packages.Thats the logic what i read from the first post.

Yes, ima kinda shock... Conflict was nice with me since the first time we know each others.

Just a suggestion, i hope Orange00 and Conflict can make this issues solve as fast as they can.

I am sure, rA community dosent want this kind of issue. Which is involve rA satff. People will judge with a bad assumption. Its for rA community for god sake.

Sorry for my english...  /heh

Yea, i would like to apologize for using harsh words and bashing him on previous post (even tho he deserve it). I was quite angry with his action of removing part of the photos which is the proved and used to nominated his post as best answer. It is unfair. But its okay. I don't think there will be anyone can bring this case to justice. Hope the administrator and community have much more concern to help resolving this kind of issue in the future. thanks for reading. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  63

Stay Calm everything is gonna be alright

taking over someones main email is a big issue, because it have access to all information the user have, you can even get money from his/her bank using his/her email

you just have to talk to conflict and stop defaming you are still lucky that he is still willing to resolve everything with you with all of your defamation, 

i'm paying conflicts for my hosting and i'm very satisfied with his services he is also very nice,

he gives me recommendation and option whenever im asking for something that related to the host

compared to other people who i've met that runs a hosting company