Remote Ragnarok Online Control Panel (RROCP)

Feilor

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  135

damn nice work, this can be applied on web control panel also! Is this built with c#? /no1  /no1  /no1

Yes it can and yes I'm using C#, abou the web control panel I won't create one... Personaly I hate web based panel and I'm not good at it (just take a look at my designer skills too lol) for now It will be only PC related, I will make a Android version to people manage their servers from phone ;)

To all:

I think you guys are asking "why is he taking too long to go live?" well... I'm working in this project alone (sorry guys I won't take any help over it :( )... The program is like 99,9% finished, the site is something like 70% but I got a question and thinking to change the way the program willl be in the market, soon I will post a note about that explaining all the problems.

Thanks all for all support and feedback over it, everytime I come here to read the replys I get more desire to keep the project up.

PS.: The program will make hexed's and configure the server automatically to fit with your hexed and make to you a sclitninfo as well ("maybe" it will give to you a prebuild patch read to use in your server (w/o customs of course). Unfortunally it won't come in the release 1.0 only with 2.0 since 1.5 will come with MySQL and databases manager.

Sorry for the bad English and thanks again!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29

damn nice work, this can be applied on web control panel also! Is this built with c#? /no1  /no1  /no1

Yes it can and yes I'm using C#, abou the web control panel I won't create one... Personaly I hate web based panel and I'm not good at it (just take a look at my designer skills too lol) for now It will be only PC related, I will make a Android version to people manage their servers from phone ;)

To all:

I think you guys are asking "why is he taking too long to go live?" well... I'm working in this project alone (sorry guys I won't take any help over it :( )... The program is like 99,9% finished, the site is something like 70% but I got a question and thinking to change the way the program willl be in the market, soon I will post a note about that explaining all the problems.

Thanks all for all support and feedback over it, everytime I come here to read the replys I get more desire to keep the project up.

PS.: The program will make hexed's and configure the server automatically to fit with your hexed and make to you a sclitninfo as well ("maybe" it will give to you a prebuild patch read to use in your server (w/o customs of course). Unfortunally it won't come in the release 1.0 only with 2.0 since 1.5 will come with MySQL and databases manager.

Sorry for the bad English and thanks again!

its not always about  the design bro, its the functionality i guess, you're doing a great job about this man. Never think of this idea before, your programming skills i guess great since you developed this kind of software alone. big thumbs up to you man! :D

For all:

Since i'm dealying too much to release the program I will let people use it for now (still need the necessity to register I won't let a unregistered version around :P)

So... For now I will give 10 licenses for free (when I release the program the licenses will expire and will need to get subscription...)

Send me PM with:

Login: 

Email: 

Password: 

SSH IP:
MySQL IP:

Obs.: I dont want to handle with your pass, so please, send me it in MD5 http://md5encryption.com

Edited by luan122
  • Upvote 1

Update:

More options to Administration:

Now admins can create sub users with restrict access in the options that they will have, this is perfect to let sub-admins or someone that helps you to manage your server!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29

is there any beta test 

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  146

https://rathena.org/board/user/27221-magic2938/please read.

For all:

Since i'm dealying too much to release the program I will let people use it for now (still need the necessity to register I won't let a unregistered version around :P)

So... For now I will give 10 licenses for free (when I release the program the licenses will expire and will need to get subscription...)

Send me PM with:

Login: 

Password: 

Obs.: I dont want to handle with your pass, so please, send me it in MD5 http://md5encryption.com

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hi... I know I'm delaying it too much and some people is losing fait on it, but I still working in the tool and keep trying to put the most effort that I can on it....

I have new functions to share with you guys....

Clientinfo generator:
Well no needs to describe, just a quick tool to generate your clientinfo.xml look the screenshot:

post-1142-0-58169000-1450786170_thumb.png

About the release:
The program is ready (yep...) to release as it is, the only problem is how I will release it since i haven't much time to give support over it, so I'm trying to get a distributor that will be responsible to give support and sell it to final customers. I'm planing to have two, one to WW and another to Brazil, so I'm trying to get someone truthful before start to sell that.

I promise to all of you if I don't find anyone to do that I will do it even with my leak of time.

Thanks and regards,

• 7 months later...

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  974

wow this is so cool~ /lv

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13