Merging to Rathena but got console errors when logging in

johnbond

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  457

I am currently moving my current server from 3ceam to rathena but I encountered this error when a character is logging in my test server.

login server console:

[03:31:06][1;35m[SQL][0m: DB error - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'character_slots' at row 1
[03:31:06][1;36m[Debug][0m: at ..\src\login\account.c:679 - UPDATE `login` SET `userid`=?,`user_pass`=?,`sex`=?,`email`=?,`group_id`=?,`state`=?,`unban_time`=?,`expiration_time`=?,`logincount`=?,`lastlogin`=?,`last_ip`=?,`birthdate`=?,`character_slots`=?,`pincode`=?, `pincode_change`=?, `bank_vault`=?, `last_mac`=? WHERE `account_id` = '2000008'

I already ran these queries which i got from here: https://rathena.org/board/topic/69741-switching-3ceam-to-rathena/?p=136265

UPDATE `global_reg_value` SET `str` = 'jobchange_level_3rd' WHERE `str` = 'jobchange_level2';

DROP TABLE `skillcooldown`;

Plus I also ran all the queries from sql-files/updates. No significant errors when I ran these updates but I got the error above on login console when a character logs in.

What am I missing here?

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Oh nevermind this sirs. I have already fixed it. It was because of wrong column numbering on the harmony patch on account.c.

Good to close.

Thanks.

Anyone dear friends? :)

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737

He's complaining that you have no value for 'character_slots' for account number 2000008.

Do a query on the longin table see if that the case.

He's complaining that you have no value for 'character_slots' for account number 2000008.

Do a query on the longin table see if that the case.

Thanks for the reply Sir,

The value in the "character_slots" column of login table is 0. This is because as per sql-files upgrade_svn17176.sql query is:

ALTER TABLE `login` ADD `character_slots` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

I even tried to manually make the value in character_slots column row 1 to 15 and still reports the same error in console everytime I start server and everytime a character logs in.

What do you think is wrong guys? What value you think I should put? The "row 1" is the s1/p1 of the database.

When I create a new character, its character_slots column value is 15 but when logging in I still get the same error in login console:

[15:49:15]

: DB error - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'character_sl

ots' at row 1

[15:49:15][Debug]: at ..\src\login\account.c:679 - UPDATE `login` SET `userid`=?

,`user_pass`=?,`sex`=?,`email`=?,`group_id`=?,`state`=?,`unban_time`=?,`expirati

on_time`=?,`logincount`=?,`lastlogin`=?,`last_ip`=?,`birthdate`=?,`character_slo

ts`=?,`pincode`=?, `pincode_change`=?, `bank_vault`=?, `last_mac`=? WHERE `accou

nt_id` = '2000002'

The newly made account is in row 4 but the error still reports the row 1 error evertime an account logs in.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99

have you fixed this issue?

Edited by trinity

have you fixed this issue?

Not yet sir, I still get the errors everytime I start server and when somebody logs in.