Cash Shop how change "z" to "P"?

johnbond

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  457

I am using cash shop npc scripts in my server of which a special donation currency is used, but the problem is it is confusing to players if they see prices in "z" for zeny instead of "P" for the item actually used to buy from the cash shop. They always think prices are in zeny.

Can somebody show me how to change the "z" to "P" in source? Or is it a source modification? or maybe a script edit?

Thank you guys.

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411

You have to open the client with a hex editor and search the "z" line that referee the zenys.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118

I am using cash shop npc scripts in my server of which a special donation currency is used, but the problem is it is confusing to players if they see prices in "z" for zeny instead of "P" for the item actually used to buy from the cash shop. They always think prices are in zeny.

Can somebody show me how to change the "z" to "P" in source? Or is it a source modification? or maybe a script edit?

Thank you guys.

It is hexed into the client and certain things are in the msgstringtable. They're relatively easy to find, but I wonder do you mean a cash shop script that you made or placing items in the item_cash_db type of cash-shop (the one accessible from the button next to the mini-map)?

• Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  457

Thank you guys.

It is hexed into the client and certain things are in the msgstringtable. They're relatively easy to find, but I wonder do you mean a cash shop script that you made or placing items in the item_cash_db type of cash-shop (the one accessible from the button next to the mini-map)?

No I mean a script which is a cash shop script.

-	shop	CustShop1	-1,909:-1

But then if I change it in the cleint then all "shops" in game will have P instead of Z? Even the ones from official item shop npcs?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118

Thank you guys.

No I mean a script which is a cash shop script.

-	shop	CustShop1	-1,909:-1

But then if I change it in the cleint then all "shops" in game will have P instead of Z? Even the ones from official item shop npcs?

In that case indeed all shops will show P instead of Z if you modify it in the client that way. I personally use the item_cash_db and managed to change those values into my own currency, but have the issue of having 'free cash' still as an option. However my other shops remain intact since I change the cashpoints © into my own currency and thus not touch anything related to Zeny.