EL Dragon

[Showcase] Phenix Wings , Bubble Aura

Phenix Wings

blackwuj4rie25f.gif    cyan0oshlmnica.gif    goldtl4bar823g.gif   grayyu1opjcaz2.gif

greenz8rsndxglp.gif   icebluec4wmi7uzlp.gif   orange2keyb980wo.gif    pinks5ri1yk69c.gif

purpledeks9f8qzw.gif    red2m65vqb8lw.gif    whitep5irv82hms.gif

Bubble Aura

blackvxte475b2y.gif    bluezc5jre2hgs.gif   cyan0xn3hm6a84.gif   goldenrylkb31ap0.gif

greenmvjot2hf1k.gif   ornagec15vnbgtwx.gif   pink4uyzqxhjk5.gif   purplehxu7az6dig.gif

redx8grs34f7q.gif   white7jbcguzosx.gif

• Upvote 8

Nice Phenix Wings, Bubble Aura need a Revamp on Animation, Try make something Like Aqua (Sorcerer Elemental) Bubbles (sprites are ok but the movement need to make better).

Phenix Wings 10/10

Bubble Aura 8/10

Edited by FXFreitas

Nice Phenix Wings, Bubble Aura need a Revamp on Animation, Try make something Like Aqua (Sorcerer Elemental) Bubbles (sprites are ok but the movement need to make better).

Phenix Wings 10/10

Bubble Aura 8/10

i agree. but GREAT STUFF nonetheless. hopefully you'll release to the public :D

oh and the wings, i see the fold, not just swing, but maybe more "fold" effect? idk if i'm making myself clear. 

thanks for your all reviews  /no1

the customs are not for release  /meh 

• Upvote 1

Phenix wings is great!

black is ugly sorry.. Bubble pink it lila and lila is violet? red and orange have same reclour...

Phenix wings 10/10

Bubble Aura 5/10

Phenix Wings

blackwuj4rie25f.gif    cyan0oshlmnica.gif    goldtl4bar823g.gif   grayyu1opjcaz2.gif

greenz8rsndxglp.gif   icebluec4wmi7uzlp.gif   orange2keyb980wo.gif    pinks5ri1yk69c.gif

purpledeks9f8qzw.gif    red2m65vqb8lw.gif    whitep5irv82hms.gif

Bubble Aura

blackvxte475b2y.gif    bluezc5jre2hgs.gif   cyan0xn3hm6a84.gif   goldenrylkb31ap0.gif

greenmvjot2hf1k.gif   ornagec15vnbgtwx.gif   pink4uyzqxhjk5.gif   purplehxu7az6dig.gif

redx8grs34f7q.gif   white7jbcguzosx.gif

Is it really yours? i mean the pheonix wing? i can prove where the website u take it...

I think u just recolor it.  /oops

Those are sweet!  Should be super impressed with yourself! Solid 10/10.

10 /no1 /10 /no1

Phenix Wings 10/10

Bubble Aura 8/10

10/10 the new Era of Wings are coming hahah

Phenix Wings 10/10

Bubble Aura 8/10

i agree. but GREAT STUFF nonetheless. hopefully you'll release to the public :D

oh and the wings, i see the fold, not just swing, but maybe more "fold" effect? idk if i'm making myself clear. 

Phenix wings is great!

black is ugly sorry.. Bubble pink it lila and lila is violet? red and orange have same reclour...

Phenix wings 10/10

Bubble Aura 5/10

it is a Showcase, i have never claimed the,the Phenix Wings have been made by me   /oops  and the wings can be found here on rathena  /pat

• Upvote 1

it is a Showcase, i have never claimed the,the Phenix Wings have been made by me   /oops  and the wings can be found here on rathena  /pat

True heheh

Well, a credits shud be ok for the creator..

original author is me Unknown. if anyone knows please post the author's name.