changing monster stats

Kurofly

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  283

Hi there.

I would like to make kind of a pet battle and leveling script which would allow you to get a pet and make it level up by battling other monsters in a special arena.

To do so i would have to store all the current stats of the pet in variables and then use them to create the same pet but as a monster to make him fight another monster.

The problem I have is that I can't figure out how I could modify the stats and atk of a monster which are already setted in the mob_db.

So the only way out I found is to create a skill that I could use each time I want the monster to attack.

Since what I want to do will be quite a piece of work, I want to make sure there is no simplier way do to it before starting it.

So here is my question: is there anything in the source code which could allow me to change a defined monster stats and atk using it's GID? Or even changing these for the whole monsters with the same id?

if someone is sure there's not, please notify me, that would help me out a lot.

Thank you in advance!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet