File Name: Quest Skipping NPC

File Submitter: AzuraSkyy

File Submitted: 18 Jul 2014

File Category: Utilities

Content Author: AzuraSkyy

Quest Skipping NPC

Latest Additions:

• Added an additional failsafe to prevent misuse of the NPC
  • Edit Mode (GM only) allows GMs of a desired level to choose which features are enabled
  • Added toggles for Xp Rewards, Item Requirements, Level Requirements, GM Requirement
  • Added all New World Quest
  • General clean up and ease of use.

What is it?
This NPC allows Players (or GM) characters to skip any main story-line quest including the New World.
Features

• Currently offers an option for GM characters to complete a quest with or without a quest overview, covering main details of the quests
  • Allows all quests in the Republic of Schwartzvald, Arunafeltz storylines, and all New World Quests
  • Also allows users to skip the: Friendship, Bruspetti, Juperos, and Kiel Hyre quests

Known Issues

• If you are missing any prerequisite to a quest, the NPC will only reply with 'You do not yet know Quest1, and Quest2.' If you are only missing one prerequisite, the NPC will not identify which, but instead, tell you both.
  • Quest Exp given is based on iRO

Future Releases (Things marked in red are implemented)

• Identify which prerequisite is not met
  • Add commented out section to XP rewards so they may be toggled
  • Possible remove non-GM options from the dialogue entirely
  • Add additional quests (Possibly New-World)
  • Add toggle for item rewards (Necessary rewards such as Bio Lab Pass and Light of El Dicastes are already implemented)
  • Add more standalone quests

FAQ

• If you would like to request a quest, or quest line to be added to the NPC, please post or inbox me.
  • Alsvid - means the allknowing.
  • I feel I've been thorough in covering any potential questions in my opening post, however, should you feel my post inadequate, I am available for questions through PM, comments. or the email provided in the commented out section of the script. Further information provided below.

Support

• Please feel free to contact me for any support or requests on this script. Send me a message here.
  • If you wish to contact me through other means, please check the first few lines of the script.

Enjoy,
~Azura Skyy

Click here to download this file

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

NPC has been heavily updated. The NPC now has toggles to allow players or GMs to access the NPC based on the owner's decision. You may also toggle the requirements for levels, and items as well as XP rewards, allowing you to run the NPC like a normal quest, but without the run-around. Just acquire quest and turn in the items all at once in one location.

Finally, there is a built in 'Edit Mode' that allows GMs of a desired level to access it and edit which toggles are enabled.

TL:DR; User friendly feature updates that makes the NPC worth using!

Regards,

~Azura Skyy