Use SQL item_db and mob_db for the map server

keoco

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130

Hey, im setting up my server via wiki http://rathena.org/wiki/SQL_Installation#For_Windows, i got stuck to the part where it said " Now go back to the SQL editor, and in the white box below the tab that says SQL editor paste the contents of either item_db.sql or mob_db.sql, execute, and then do the other one and execute" i did that.. and then what? all i did was copy n past the contents and executed it... then what? im just stuck here, and no knowing what my next step is...

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  386

Hey, im setting up my server via wiki http://rathena.org/w...ion#For_Windows, i got stuck to the part where it said " Now go back to the SQL editor, and in the white box below the tab that says SQL editor paste the contents of either item_db.sql or mob_db.sql, execute, and then do the other one and execute" i did that.. and then what? all i did was copy n past the contents and executed it... then what? im just stuck here, and no knowing what my next step is...

It seems, you need to 'EXECUTE' the files in the 'sql-files' contains w/ logs.sql,main.sql and etc.

You will it in the folder.

Regards,

Mindless

im still confused, sorry, which files did you want me to execute? like i previously said, according to the instructions it stated to copy n paste the contents of item_db.sql & mob_db.sql into Mysql and then execute, i did exactly that, but it did nothing, maybe im not getting what its suppose to even do...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  386

I Guess you still didn't get it, i would recommend you to see those 'images' here Guide from Pilipino Section. 'ENGLISH VERSION'

Links --> http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=256803&view=findpost&p=1401672

Hoping it could help you a lot.

Regards,

Mindless

haha thanks, but ive already gone through that, its just allowing editing of item_db and mob_db through mysql, i just have problems getting those two databases onto mysql...

dw, i got it, it worked, but you need to state in the Rwiki that you need to right click "tables" and then click refresh... /derp