About This File
This script rewards players for each minute spent on WoE castle.
- Can reward players for every minute they spend inside a WoE castle
- Can reward players for every kill in WoE castle, and will also display the name of the killed/killer.
- Excludes AFK players and players who are not in a guild.
- Announces kills with different colors depending on the killer's castle
- Can set a modifier for certain classes to gain more points than others
setarray .maps$ ,"schg_cas03", "prtg_cas01"; //maps where the system is active .points_per_minute = 1; //number of points earned for each minute you spend in the castle for (.@i = 0 ; .@i < getarraysize(.maps$) ; .@i++) if (!getmapflag(.maps$[.@i],mf_loadevent)) setmapflag .maps$[.@i],mf_loadevent; .s_idle_time = 180; // time before player is considered idle (in seconds) .rewardId = 909; // ID of the reward item .announce = 0; // Announce kills (0 = no announcement, 1 = map announcement, 2 = global announcement) .color_defenders$ = "0xffff00"; // Announcement color when a defending player kills an attacking player .color_attackers$ = "0x99ccff"; // Announcement color when an attacking player kills a member of the castle's owner .kill_reward = 1; // Amount of points earned for every kill, set to 0 to disable it setarray .class_modifier,4063,3,4076,2; // Modifier for certain classes [Id, Modifier, Id, Modifier....]
This script is a part of a larger rewards script that includes a WoE ranking, emperium breaking rewards, and rewards depending on the damage dealt during WoE. I might release the entire script in the future.