About This File
The best mapping software out there to create Ragnarok maps packaged for those who wish to unpack and run BrowEdit on the spot. r586 is a pretty stable version and has its benefits over r620 which is why I'm distributing this instead.
1. Extract "BrowEdit r586" anywhere on your computer (Use WinRAR or 7zip).
2. Navigate within "BrowEdit r586" folder to data / config / ro.xml (Open with notepad or wordpad)
3. Locate the following parameters:
<config> <ro directory="c:\program files\gravity\ro\"> <grf>C:\Program Files (x86)\RO\rdata.grf</grf> <grf>C:\Program Files (x86)\RO\data.grf</grf> </ro>
Change the pathway of these GRF files to the proper location on your computer.
4. [Optional] To change the BrowEdit Window Resolution, locate the following parameters within ro.xml:
<graphics> <resx>1280</resx> <resy>720</resy>
e.g) For a resolution of 1024x768 change 1280 to 1024 and 720 to 768.
What's New in Version 1.0
- - Updated effects list (Not current but better than the default list)
- - Organized models and textures for easy navigation (textures are not updated though)