About This File
This project is written in C++, using Qt ( So the code is platform independent, and once I reach Beta I plan to release both the source and linux binaries ). Feel free to post your ideas.
This tool is intended to be a modern database editor. The goal I want to achieve is, to provide an ultimate tool to edit (almost) all files of the db folder, with advanced usability, and blur the border between the files ( for example you see at the item tab, what monsters the item dropped by, although it is stored in a different file.)
Usage: File->Open and give it the location of your db folder. ( Only support rAthena, it searches for the dbs in re or pre_re subfolder based on settings. )
- Informative tooltips to help the user
- Item and mob database support
- Script editor for item's scripts.
- Adding, editing, removing database entries
- Read/Write TXT databases, export/import them to/from SQL
- Blur the borders between the files.
- Double clicking an entry loads that entry to edit.
- If you fill the ID field and press return, if such entry exist, it will be loaded and selected.
- Switching between renewal and classic dbs
- Basic sanity checking on save ( for example detecting zeny exploits )
- RegExp based search
- Save button save only the entry, use file->save to save the dbs.
- If there is an entry exist with the saved id, it will be overwritten, otherwise appended.
- Add MobSkillDB support
- Add SkillDB support
- Classic <-> Renewal converter ( implement formulas that can convert between classical and renewal )
- Support for editing client side files
- Integrity checks (for example mob droping a nonexistent item)
- Implement your ideas
What's New in Version 0.1.8 Alpha See changelog
- Upgraded Qt to 5.14, ported to 64 bit
- Some small GUI tweaks
- Fix some errors in item and mob db handling