Real-time SHOP

Cold

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77

Well guys, I was studying and trying to find a way (without success) to make a real time shop NPC. But what is that?

The idea is simple, there are commands in the emulator to add and remove itens from an NPC Shop list. But when you do that, you will only see the list if you close the store and open again. So i was thinking: "If we could make the npc remove and add itens in real time?" Like, i call a script, and it add an item to the list of vending itens, so the players that are with the shop open, will see the item appearing on the list.

I was trying to implement it, but like i said, no success! Someone knows how to do? 

Thank you guys!

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1546

A shop that has global function that you can see who sells & buy items?

for example when you open the shop it will show like this.

Radian : S>Apple 10z ?

I like the IDEA. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77

No, its a Real time shop. It opens a normal windows, but example, it is selling 1x orange potion, so i have another scripts that can add itens into that shop, so i will add a blue potion. Now it will sell 1x yellow potion and 1x blue potion. But, the people that was with the shop window open before i add the item, nothing will change. They will see the new selling item, only if they close the shop and talk with the npc again. I'm trying to find a way to do the change in real time. When i add the item to the shop, all the people with the npc open will see.