Question Concerning rAthena Forums Profile

Cogito

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

So I'm new to rAthena and just recently made this account. I would like to edit my profile settings but am having difficulty.

I found this page: http://rathena.org/board/index.php?app=core&module=help saying I can edit things such as information about me and my profile picture but when I go to my account settings the only tabs that I see are:

Email & Password, 'Ignore' Preferences, Manage Attachments, Notification Options, and My Notifications.

Everything else the help page says should be there just isn't. Is there something I am missing?

It all is there now, It would appear as if you need to post something before you can edit these things. I apologize for the unnecessary topic post.

post-29733-0-65111300-1414301511_thumb.jpg

• Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  554

So I'm new to rAthena and just recently made this account. I would like to edit my profile settings but am having difficulty.

I found this page: http://rathena.org/board/index.php?app=core&module=help saying I can edit things such as information about me and my profile picture but when I go to my account settings the only tabs that I see are:

Email & Password, 'Ignore' Preferences, Manage Attachments, Notification Options, and My Notifications.

Everything else the help page says should be there just isn't. Is there something I am missing?

It all is there now, It would appear as if you need to post something before you can edit these things. I apologize for the unnecessary topic post.

Mine was look like this...

nuwhz4zvoe.png

I think it was maybe you need a valid email verification or need you to post or valid posting...

Ask a question or the same thing like you joining other forum... o.O

• Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  554

Correct, Limited Members have limited access to certain areas of the forums. Everyone needs to post at least once to unlock everything else.

I never knew this rules sir... /heh

Im joning this cuz want to share idea and to ask question...

Hahaha

Thx for this information.

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  974

there's 1 post now for him /heh