Ragnarok Online 2

chrisisaguru

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

So judging solely on my post count would be a not so good way to describe my new-ness to this community. I have been following the development of this project for a log time now, in-fact I used to comb over eathena for hours before renewal. Anyway, The reason for low post count is becuase I actually know how to use the search feature!  :o But unfortunatly, searching for that string is a little tough, even a google search with the site: (reference goes here) was not much help.

I know this/these are TOTALLY seperate projects, hence why I am posting it up in the off topic area, but does anyone have any idea on where that project is or has moved to? I can find archives from 2008 all over the internet (mainly ragezone) but nothing with links that work or *bump*ed posts since 2010. I hope it is not dead, but from what I can tell it seems that way. I know it is a free to play game but I like to tweak things and play with variables, kind of feels more like my own version of a story. (You know... the fish was THIIISSSSS BIG!) Anyway, I saw it on steam this weekend and rememberd I wanted to try it out because it looked pretty cool in a "I made a WoW style game too..." kind of way.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience in researching this as well?

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

So judging solely on my post count would be a not so good way to describe my new-ness to this community. I have been following the development of this project for a log time now, in-fact I used to comb over eathena for hours before renewal. Anyway, The reason for low post count is becuase I actually know how to use the search feature!  :o But unfortunatly, searching for that string is a little tough, even a google search with the site: (reference goes here) was not much help.

I know this/these are TOTALLY seperate projects, hence why I am posting it up in the off topic area, but does anyone have any idea on where that project is or has moved to? I can find archives from 2008 all over the internet (mainly ragezone) but nothing with links that work or *bump*ed posts since 2010. I hope it is not dead, but from what I can tell it seems that way. I know it is a free to play game but I like to tweak things and play with variables, kind of feels more like my own version of a story. (You know... the fish was THIIISSSSS BIG!) Anyway, I saw it on steam this weekend and rememberd I wanted to try it out because it looked pretty cool in a "I made a WoW style game too..." kind of way.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience in researching this as well?

As far as I'm aware, unless you know somebody special, the only RO2 emulator you'd beable to find would be the Gate of the World edition and not Legend of the Second

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Shoot, that is what I noticed as well and even Gate of the World didn't have all the components together. Oh well, I guess I can resolve to playing it on Steam and that is fine because of course an MMO is made for well... multiplayer /meh

Thanks for the reply (that was fast) /no1

Edited by chrisisaguru