Requesting job rings.

elcontrol00

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  236

Hello rA!

Today i'm requesting some job changing rings, Now i would like them to disguise you as a job Not change the actual player's JOB, So what i'm looking for is something like this Ex: Let's say I'm Class Assassin Cross, Now if i equip Accessory A I will be a Novice And when i equip the Accessory B i will be disguised as a Assassin. Now using the same example let's say i equipped it in a different order instead of A first i will Equip B Now if i equip B First i will be a Assassin And then when i equip A i will be disguised as a Novice.

I was looking through the search and i found one similar to what i was looking for but not quite what i needed now with the script i acquired from here i was able to make a lot of disguises class rings witch i don't want i just want to use 2 rings for all classes. rathena.org/board/topic/89456-novicebaby3rd-job-rings/

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34

Similar topic: http://rathena.org/board/topic/78652-disguise-suit-class/

If you mean this:

Job SinX, equip Ring 1 change 'look' to Novice, AND/OR equip Ring 2 change look to Assassins.

Then, you might have a problem here, else you gonna write full exception code when Ring 2 overwrites function of Ring 1.

My suggestion is set with one equipment location such as Armor, Footwear or Garment.

if(readparam(bStr)>=80) bonus bBreakArmorRate,500;

How about doing it something like this? but instead of if base strong 80 breakarmor rate 500 it will be something like if job 4013 (Assassin Cross)  changebase to 4007 (Assassin)? And if equiped the other ring it will just add 50% more HP Has to have both rings on to add the 50% more hp. also the exanple on top was taken from this item :1175,Altas_Weapon,Atlas Weapon,5,20,,3500,200,,1,1,0x00004082,2,2,34,4,55,1,3,{ bonus bCritical,10; if(readparam(bStr)>=80) bonus bBreakArmorRate,500; },{},{}

A script? or something and yeah i want it to override whatever is put on first so if the ring A (novice ring) is put on first and then the B ring is put on second B Ring (Assassin) Will override the A ring.