Modified SL Strip

kevin1109

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15

my first time doing this so please bare with me. i only have few knowledge on programming C. but what it does is when soul linked you can use single strip on a fcp'd player. basically others do to their src code is dispell the FCP and then strip goes in. in my code i do is dispell the FCP temporarily and revert it back to 1min duration. it is good on woe maps where alot of stalkers arent soul linked. it is also a way to dispel strip by creators.

Now on to Skill.c

Find

case SC_STRIPACCESSARY: {
        unsigned short location = 0;
        int d = 0;

Add

case SC_STRIPACCESSARY: {
        unsigned short location = 0;
        int d = 0;
        unsigned char ii = 0;

Find

//Attempts to strip at rate i and duration d
        if( (i = skill_strip_equip(src,bl, location, i, skill_lv, d)) || (skill_id != ST_FULLSTRIP && skill_id != GC_WEAPONCRUSH ) )
            clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,i);

Add

ii = i;

if( (i = skill_strip_equip(src,bl, location, i, skill_lv, d)) || (skill_id != ST_FULLSTRIP && skill_id != GC_WEAPONCRUSH ) )

if( !i && ( skill_id == RG_STRIPWEAPON || skill_id == RG_STRIPSHIELD || skill_id == RG_STRIPARMOR || skill_id == RG_STRIPHELM ) )
            {
                int idx = sd?pc_search_inventory (sd, 7321):-1;
                if( idx >= 0 )
                {
                    struct status_change *sc_ = status_get_sc(src);
                    if( sc_->data[SC_SPIRIT] )
                    {
                        if( sc_->data[SC_SPIRIT]->val2 == SL_ROGUE )
                        {
                            if (rnd()%100 >= ii)
                            {                        
                                if( skill_id == RG_STRIPWEAPON ){
                                    status_change_end( bl, SC_CP_WEAPON, INVALID_TIMER );
                                    skill_strip_equip(src,bl, EQP_WEAPON, ii, skill_lv, d);
                                    sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_WEAPON),100,skill_lv,60000);
                                }
                                else if( skill_id == RG_STRIPSHIELD ){
                                    status_change_end( bl, SC_CP_SHIELD, INVALID_TIMER );
                                    skill_strip_equip(src,bl, EQP_SHIELD, ii, skill_lv, d);
                                    sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_SHIELD),100,skill_lv,60000);
                                }
                                else if( skill_id == RG_STRIPARMOR ){
                                    status_change_end( bl, SC_CP_ARMOR, INVALID_TIMER );
                                    skill_strip_equip(src,bl, EQP_ARMOR, ii, skill_lv, d);
                                    sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_ARMOR),100,skill_lv,60000);
                                }
                                else if( skill_id == RG_STRIPHELM ){
                                    status_change_end( bl, SC_CP_HELM, INVALID_TIMER );
                                    skill_strip_equip(src,bl, EQP_HELM, ii, skill_lv, d);
                                    sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_HELM),100,skill_lv,60000);
                                }
                                    clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,ii);
                                    break;
                            }
                            pc_delitem(sd, idx, 1, 0, 1, LOG_TYPE_NONE);

}
                    }
                }
            }

Find

case AM_CP_HELM:
		{
			unsigned int equip[] = {EQP_WEAPON, EQP_SHIELD, EQP_ARMOR, EQP_HEAD_TOP};

if( sd && ( bl->type != BL_PC || ( dstsd && pc_checkequip(dstsd,equip[skill_id - AM_CP_WEAPON]) < 0 ) ) ){
				clif_skill_fail(sd,skill_id,USESKILL_FAIL_LEVEL,0);
				map_freeblock_unlock(); // Don't consume item requirements
				return 0;
			}
			status_change_end(bl, scid, INVALID_TIMER);
			clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,
				sc_start(src,bl,type,100,skill_lv,skill_get_time(skill_id,skill_lv)));
		}
		break;

Edit

case AM_CP_HELM:
		{
			enum sc_type scid = (sc_type)(SC_STRIPWEAPON + (skill_id - AM_CP_WEAPON));

if( sd && ( bl->type != BL_PC /*|| ( dstsd && pc_checkequip(dstsd,equip[skill_id - AM_CP_WEAPON]) < 0 )*/ ) ){
				return 0;
			}
			status_change_end(bl, scid, INVALID_TIMER);
			clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,
				sc_start(src,bl,type,100,skill_lv,skill_get_time(skill_id,skill_lv)));
		}
		break;

Find

case CR_FULLPROTECTION:
		{
			int i_eqp, s = 0, skilltime = skill_get_time(skill_id,skill_lv);

for (i_eqp = 0; i_eqp < 4; i_eqp++) {
				if( bl->type != BL_PC || ( dstsd && pc_checkequip(dstsd,equip[i_eqp]) < 0 ) )
					continue;
				sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_WEAPON + i_eqp),100,skill_lv,skilltime);
				s++;
			}
			if( sd && !s ){
				return 0;
			}
			clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,1);
		}
		break;

Edit

case CR_FULLPROTECTION:
		{
			int i_eqp, s = 0, skilltime = skill_get_time(skill_id,skill_lv);

for (i_eqp = 0; i_eqp < 4; i_eqp++) {
				if( bl->type != BL_PC /*|| ( dstsd && pc_checkequip(dstsd,equip[i_eqp]) < 0 )*/ )
					continue;
				status_change_end(bl, (sc_type)(SC_STRIPWEAPON + i), INVALID_TIMER);
				status_change_end(bl, (sc_type)(SC_STRIPHELM + i), INVALID_TIMER);
				status_change_end(bl, (sc_type)(SC_STRIPSHIELD + i), INVALID_TIMER);
				status_change_end(bl, (sc_type)(SC_STRIPARMOR + i), INVALID_TIMER);
				sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_WEAPON + i_eqp),100,skill_lv,skilltime);
				s++;
			}
			if( sd && !s ){
				return 0;
			}
			clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,1);
		}
		break;

Sorry if its messy..

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  166
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789

how about modifying the strip status when FCP it disables the strip status? on official is now the FCP doesn't remove strip status

yes, when youve done those fcp can disable the strip status.

how to remove the timer revert? you said that 

"basically others do to their src code is dispell the FCP and then strip goes in. in my code i do is dispell the FCP temporarily and revert it back to 1min duration."

so I means is when you got strip with the Stalker with Soul Link (means you been bypass strip even you have FCP Buff) you can just remove the strip status permanently when you are being skill by FCP of Creator. and vice versa

example

Stalker ---use strip ---> LK with FCP (then he/she is strip already) ---Creator use FCP on strip LK------> the Strip Status cancelled and replaced by FCP Status and so on the scenario will repeat as long as stalker with soul link strip up players with fcp it stripped right then the strip status cancel out when the player receive another FCP Buff from creator 

Thank you =) hope you get me sorry for the bad english :P/no1

Edited by Yonko

"basically others do to their src code is dispell the FCP and then strip goes in. in my code i do is dispell the FCP temporarily and revert it back to 1min duration."

so I means is when you got strip with the Stalker with Soul Link (means you been bypass strip even you have FCP Buff) you can just remove the strip status permanently when you are being skill by FCP of Creator. and vice versa

example

Stalker ---use strip ---> LK with FCP (then he/she is strip already) ---Creator use FCP on strip LK------> the Strip Status cancelled and replaced by FCP Status and so on the scenario will repeat as long as stalker with soul link strip up players with fcp it stripped right then the strip status cancel out when the player receive another FCP Buff from creator 

if( !i && ( skill_id == RG_STRIPWEAPON || skill_id == RG_STRIPSHIELD || skill_id == RG_STRIPARMOR || skill_id == RG_STRIPHELM ) )
            {
                if( idx >= 0 )
                {
                    {
                        {
                            if (rnd()%100 >= ii)
                            {                        
                                   // sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_WEAPON),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                  //  sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_SHIELD),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                   // sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_ARMOR),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                  //  sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_HELM),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                    break;
                            }

}
                    }
                }
            }
Edited by kevin1109
  • Upvote 1

example

{
                if( idx >= 0 )
                {
                    {
                        {
                            if (rnd()%100 >= ii)
                            {                        
                                   // sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_WEAPON),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                  //  sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_SHIELD),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                   // sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_ARMOR),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                  //  sc_start(src,bl,(sc_type)(SC_CP_HELM),100,skill_lv,60000); <-------------------------------- Comment this out
                                }
                                    break;
                            }

}
                    }
                }
            }

Thank you so i will not apply first your Post#1? or Straight on this Code provided in #5?

just comment out what i did on post #5

Thanks I'll try that :D

example

Stalker ---
use strip ---> LK with FCP (then he/she is strip already) ---Creator use FCP on strip LK------> the Strip Status cancelled and replaced by FCP Status and so on the scenario will repeat as long as stalker with soul link strip up players with fcp it stripped right then the strip status cancel out when the player receive another FCP Buff from creator 

{
                if( idx >= 0 )
                {
                    {
                        {
                            if (rnd()%100 >= ii)
                            {                        
                                }
                                }
                                }
                                }
                                    break;
                            }

}
                    }
                }
            }

Thanks it's working Perfectly your a life saver! Many Thanks :D/no1

• 2 years later...

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  101

Hi how can you modify the success rate of the single strip?

if (rnd()%100 >= ii)