Rquesting for a certain prontera

elcontrol00

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  236

Hello rA! I'm requesting here today a Prontera if anybody has it please share! :) Found this one was close but not quite what i was looking for:  http://spriterepository.com/index.php?/files/file/169-peaceful-prontera-by-ramone/

Well what does the Prontera you want  look like?:

Thanks!~

Edited by elcontrol00

8 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Hello rA! I'm requesting here today a Prontera if anybody has it please share! :) Found this one was close but not quite what i was looking for:  http://spriterepository.com/index.php?/files/file/169-peaceful-prontera-by-ramone/

Thanks!~

Honestly, The map in the video is probably an edit of the one you posted a link about.

Yeah i'm sure it is but i don't really like the color on the floor a little bit too dark :o

Thanks!~

Honestly, The map in the video is probably an edit of the one you posted a link about.

Yeah i'm sure it is but i don't really like the color on the floor a little bit too dark :o

Thanks!~

Have you actually downloaded and tested the linked prontera? The screenshots of the link could be taken during Night ingame which results in a darker color

Thanks!~

Have you actually downloaded and tested the linked prontera? The screenshots of the link could be taken during Night ingame which results in a darker color

No i havnt actually but good idea i didn't think about that. /no1

No i havnt actually but good idea i didn't think about that. /no1

Alright well I'm off for the night; Hopefully you get your issue resolved as soon as possible :3

yeah hope so too man.

BTW  rA this is still a request! untill i confirm it was taken at night lol

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135

yeah hope so too man.

If it's not an edit, RebirthRO is a fairly large server, i doubt they edited a free release map. Never know though, It could be.

My suggestion, Install Browedit, And begin learning / Editing! i'm not very good at it myself, But its extremely fun!

yeah hope so too man.

If it's not an edit, RebirthRO is a fairly large server, i doubt they edited a free release map. Never know though, It could be.

My suggestion, Install Browedit, And begin learning / Editing! i'm not very good at it myself, But its extremely fun!

Never was big at editing myself lol more of a RO player! LMAO but seriously i never learned how to browedit so it'll take me a lot of time to get it how i want the map to be but thanks for the suggestion