Buying Harmony?

Yuka

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  333

Hi,

I have mailed them twice already in the past 3 weeks, under https://harmonize.it/contact, but they won't answer me..

Is Harmony still purchasable and do I got the right homepage?

I just need it for my Server asap.. :/

Other than that, is there any other/ better stuff to use?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135

Hi,

I have mailed them twice already in the past 3 weeks, under https://harmonize.it/contact, but they won't answer me..

Is Harmony still purchasable and do I got the right homepage?

I just need it for my Server asap.. :/

Other than that, is there any other/ better stuff to use?

From what i hear, Harmony is on and off a lot,  I do believe there is authorized re-sellers of it. Imo I would not use anything other than :/

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

I think you'd be probably better off finding another protection... Harmony has been off and on... then goes off and haven't heard of anything new... etc. etc. etc. and there are other protections too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  9

try use internal guard

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  333

What do you think about Adelay? http://rathena.org/board/topic/91717-adelays-anti-nodelay-protection-v4/

Internal Guard only works on Windows? LOL
And only on a few clients. D:

Bump.

Tbh i don't want to sound rude, But i'd rather not judge others works, I'm pretty shy so :P Add me on skype! Kevin.Nyugan. Ill gladly help you out,

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  187

I think you'd be probably better off finding another protection... Harmony has been off and on... then goes off and haven't heard of anything new... etc. etc. etc. and there are other protections too.

any another protection suggested? (except I.G.............)

Well i assume you only have so many options.

• Make your own.
  • Find Harmony.
  • Use IG..
  • Pay for someone to make such a thing.

Regardless, it'll cost some money.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2192

• Make your own.
  • Find Harmony.
  • Use IG..

Well there's also this too http://rathena.org/board/topic/91717-adelays-anti-nodelay-protection-v4/#entry240856

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  187

• Make your own.
  • Find Harmony.
  • Use IG..

Well there's also this too http://rathena.org/board/topic/91717-adelays-anti-nodelay-protection-v4/#entry240856

Harmony is old and not update now.

I.G <- I am using...is so many bugs and disconnection problem.

How about adelays?

I look around is talking about anti-nodelay.

Can anti WPE / Bot?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

No harmony is the best for wpe/bot. However all the rest is bypassed.

About internal guard / gepard shield / hshield or whatever md5 / memory check clientside protection : they are all fully bypassed and have no GRF protection.

Adelays is just about nodelay/speedhacks but at least nothing is bypassed. 

Best combo is harmony + adelays.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  104

About internal guard / gepard shield / hshield or whatever md5 / memory check clientside protection : they are all fully bypassed and have no GRF protection.

what a bullshit, harmony is also bypassed. its completly unimportant if you are using harmony or internalguard.

and internalguard is still in development, while harmony is not.

its true that adelay is atm the only full functional tool, but internalguard is also improving. and adelay just protects for skill spammer

and nothing more. creating such a logic, is not a big deal.

harmony was the first year also unstable and made many problems.

what a bullshit, harmony is also bypassed. its completly unimportant if you are using harmony or internalguard.

and internalguard is still in development, while harmony is not.

its true that adelay is atm the only full functional tool, but internalguard is also improving. and adelay just protects for skill spammer

and nothing more. creating such a logic, is not a big deal.

harmony was the first year also unstable and made many problems.

internalguard is fully bypassed and way simplier than harmony. Everything works through Internalguard.exe and the check is made only at the start of the client. Then it launches Game.fezfze which is the exe of the game with some imports from IG.dll 

If I would I could just post on youtube a link to a bypass of internalguard and ALL the servers "protected" by this would be without any protection. Making WPE, RPE, Openkore, GRF edition (titan grfs / sprites edition grfs), PotND and other injections work.

No regret saying : the simple way the "developper" of Internalguard posts fragments of sourcecode on their website shows how dumb and retarded he is.

I never said Harmony wasn't bypassed. I said it was for everything but wpe/bot. Harmony wont let openkore run.

About the unstabiliity you're talking about, Harmony was never the reason why some servers had fps lags during WoEs. It was the exe used that had memory leaks and the installation of Harmony just damaged the problem.

Edited by Neslea

To be honest no need to put someone down for releasing source code, If you don't like IG, Keep it to your self, Don't knock a project that many big named servers use. The only people you would have to worry about is the people who can interpret the code, and build something else with it, Or against it. Either way, In my opinion, Any type of protection, Is better than no protection. IMO adelay is decent, i've actually tested against it for a friend, IMO, If harmony got updated, It would be Hands down best protection available atm. although that's just my opinion.

But a bit of news, un-by-passable soruce, will be the day. +1

• Content Count:  128

Harmony wont let openkore run.

How??? My dad cheated Harmony so many times that I'm tired of it. OpenKore page have even a topic dedicated to people that want to buy a tool to bypass it. If u don't know what you are talking about, just don't talk that much.

Harmony have GREAT features, but it's not up-to-date, so I would say it's one of the easiest shields to bypass these days.

It's also possible to bypass IG, but due to it constantly updates it's a LOT more hard...

So, I would only tell you, what do you think it's better? A 20$ constantly updated shield or a 200$ old thing that is slowly dyeing? As server admin I would bet everything on IG... SiriusWhite almost closed Harmony a short time ago, so... 

BTW I don't think IG is the GREATEST THING POSSIBLE EVER, that's why honestly I would pay someone to develop my own shield. (ofc that costs a lot more, and how would u be sure he is doing a good work?) I suggest everyone to go on IG, unless want a huge server like Gravity ones (I meant, unless is going to do so... Everyone wants ofc).

Harmony wont let openkore run.

How??? My dad cheated Harmony so many times that I'm tired of it. OpenKore page have even a topic dedicated to people that want to buy a tool to bypass it. If u don't know what you are talking about, just don't talk that much.

ah?

http://forums.openkore.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=harmony&start=10

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=200687&p=258063&hilit=harmony#p258063

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=197082&p=258071&hilit=harmony#p258071

Every md5 exe encrypted protection is easily bypassable. However the difference between harmony and IG, is that everything works through MD5 for IG, and not for harmony. (Just GRFs / memory edit for harmony)

Consequently, if Harmony exe is bypassed, the user can :

1) Use memory edits / dll injections

2) Modify GRFs.

However, if IG is bypassed, the user can :

1) Use Memory edits / dll injections

2) Modify GRFs.

3) Use Openkore

4) Use WPE

5) Use rPE

6) Use whatever speedhack exists. 

You can update the protection as much as you want, but a bypass typically like this one for harmony will be impossible to be blocked no matter if you ask for md5 every 15 sec (gepardshield) or if you have a 646 caracters md5 code :

He made it work for IG and Gepardshield already. Because all those protections work the same way. And fyi it took him a week to crack harmony encryption but 5min for Internalguard.

The only people you would have to worry about is the people who can interpret the code, and build something else with it, Or against it.

Let me come back on this. That's all the problem.

The perfect example of how IG is good is Otherside RO. The latin WoE community plays here and they have access to the latest cheats existing. To bypass IG, they use a ddraw.dll that is only working on the oldest harmony versions. (2011-2012) 

I am also a player and part of this woe community. And here's the players point of view about IG :

[29/05/2014 18:34:38] Heberlano : sniper spam is op

[29/05/2014 18:34:38] Heberlano: but i think 1 is enough

[29/05/2014 18:34:47]  ****: they bought adelays normally

[29/05/2014 18:34:59] Heberlano: yes ?

[29/05/2014 18:35:08]  ****: i have them on my client list

[29/05/2014 18:35:10]  ****: so ya

[29/05/2014 18:35:13] Heberlano: they have a shit shield

[29/05/2014 18:35:13]  ****: unless they installed it

[29/05/2014 18:35:19]  ****: yup i know

[29/05/2014 18:35:25]  ****: i got all bypassed on this

[29/05/2014 18:35:25]  ****: xD

[29/05/2014 18:35:33] Heberlano: i too

[29/05/2014 18:35:34] Heberlano: xDD

[29/05/2014 18:35:38] Heberlano: sigma explorer <?>

[29/05/2014 18:35:54]  **** : lmao well

I don't compare IG with Adelays and this isn't the goal of this topic. IG doesn't play on the same ground. They are client-sided and Adelays 100% source code, so 0 comparison with that. But I want all of you to be conscient that you are wasting 20$ when you're buying IG.

Nowadays I have a wave of clients who bought IG, mostly Brazilians, who are coming to me and all say the same thing : "IG doesn't protect anything, the WoE community bypasses everything, they all Nodelay, and do you have solutions for potND?."

I always answer them that every clientside protection is bypassable, but that Harmony remains the best even though the project is abandonned.

Where latest Harmony versions and Gepardshield (Only available on Ragnaok) are bypassed by just an elite (Linkz, Mao, me), Internalguard is bypassed by a very large pool of players. 

And the only security you have about this is that we don't share such bypasses because we are enough consciencious to not fuck all of RO up.

You will ALWAYS have troubles with any protection nowadays, even with Adelays that has some adjustements to do for PVM/Low ASPD players, but trust me, the worst is probably IG.

---------------------

That's why honestly I would pay someone to develop my own shield. (ofc that costs a lot more, and how would u be sure he is doing a good work?)

And I'll come back on this too :

If you develop your own shield as dark fate did with Ragnaok and TervistRO, that will probably work the same way again to protect from memory edits : md5.

As for it, the "elite" will bypass it again if your server becomes woe-competitive a day or another. (I myself got a bypass for TervistRO but I agreed with dark fate to hide my video and avoid any drama on his server.)

The result will just be a waste of money for something that already exists : Gepardshield, Hshield, latest harmony version. All bypassed by few people only.

Edited by Neslea
  • Upvote 3

• Content Count:  128

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18127

How I said before, my dad cheated it many times by his own, and it didn't took a week. Yes he can be part of this "elite" you are talking about, since he came to OpenKore commu years ago and developed many times to cheat official servers... He used bots many times against Harmony, so what? Yes sure it would be possible too against IG, but what I'm saying is that Harmony is probably closing in a very soon time, as SiriusWhite told.

You will be "wasting" money in whatever u decide to choose.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  177
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  909

sirius laughs at everyone who bought your product.... why?

because he abandoned the project only '' returns'' when he need money.....

Is a shame, he was a great product.
Currently not worth buying

• Content Count:  104

@Neslea your words are a little bit rude, but you are correct.

so i wont try to talk with you about it, but what i can tell you.

that the developer of Internal Guard is still hard working on internalguard, and already is planing to recreate the anti cheat tool similiar to harmony.

without a exe file and so on.

im optimistic that internalguard will succseed one day. its just a matter of time, as harmony is already bypassed and there is no other option.

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18127

How I said before, my dad cheated it many times by his own, and it didn't took a week. Yes he can be part of this "elite" you are talking about, since he came to OpenKore commu years ago and developed many times to cheat official servers... He used bots many times against Harmony, so what? Yes sure it would be possible too against IG, but what I'm saying is that Harmony is probably closing in a very soon time, as SiriusWhite told.

You will be "wasting" money in whatever u decide to choose.

I was just talking about the exe-server protection as it is the most simple thing to bypass.

But yeah of course you can bypass for openkore as you can bypass any protection you want when it's client side.

What I'm saying is that more people have access to a bypass to IG than any other protection. So basically IG is a waste of money even less worth than other protections.

For the rest, I'll just redirect you to that topic : http://rathena.org/board/topic/91541-internal-guard/page-2

At the end of the day, it's your money and I am just here to warn you.

@Neslea your words are a little bit rude, but you are correct.

so i wont try to talk with you about it, but what i can tell you.

that the developer of Internal Guard is still hard working on internalguard, and already is planing to recreate the anti cheat tool similiar to harmony.

without a exe file and so on.

im optimistic that internalguard will succseed one day. its just a matter of time, as harmony is already bypassed and there is no other option.

My job isn't to destroy the protection of anyone. However, some persons are not as consciencious as I am and they will leak bypasses of internalguard to public, as it is way easier to build.

I am waiting for a rebuild of IG and I hope this will be at least as "hard" to bypass than gepardshield / harmony. But if he keeps posting source code on his website, I doubt so.

Edited by Neslea

• Topic Count:  177
  • Content Count:  909

Try and purchase the same protec that official korean server, is currently haven't bots... only ''bypass'' using macros (but if you exceed speed or repetition of commands the program closes the client)

http://global.ahnlab.com/en/site/product/productSubDetail.do?prod_type=P0&prod_class=P&prod_seq=9003

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  23

where can i buy harmony with cheapest price and trusted

• Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  457

The problem with IG is it keeps on being sensed by anti-viruses as a virus and so it is always deleted even while patching the new IG files.

Any workaround to avoid IG from being deleted by anti-virus?

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  846

where can i buy harmony with cheapest price and trusted

Sir, You've been warned already for attempting to buy Harmony from somewhere other than the original site/author.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  2285

The problem with IG is it keeps on being sensed by anti-viruses as a virus and so it is always deleted even while patching the new IG files.

just add ur RO client path to AV exception

• Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  457

just add ur RO client path to AV exception

Yes but the problem is player keep on complaining first. Specially the new ones, when they cant install it they just quite. Its a waste of new prospective players.

• Upvote 1