New Home, New Family, New Friendship

StainSky93

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

It had been 2 year since i been traveling around from Server to server.. just to find a suitable place for me to stay.. But non of them make me stay longer that 1 month.. After my old homeland was shut down.. Friend getting old, some disappear without a trace.. Was talking about a friendly server, a place to hang out.. every time i run into a new server.. its all about racing and battle to prove who is stronger.. and even worse... racist... Talon Ro was good.. but people come and go.. and some act like a bot.. npc..

I know non can be btr than the one i had been with.. but im looking for new stuff.. new face.. new.. but that will remind me of the old one..

ok a Server where people hang out alot.. w8ting for the boss to re-spawn and stuff.. experimenting with the stat.. WOE.. a big guild family... Sometime.. a server that limited into 2 guild kinda fun u know.. a fight btwn 2 big guild..

Im bored.. got nothing to do with life.. everyday doing the same thing.. fixing stuff.. and get paid.. no broken stuff no activities... all i can do is.. sleeping or stare at the computer screen for hour and hour ddnt even bother look back at the Real life..

For a guy like me.. "television" is only a box that show stuff...i cant stand sitting in front of it more than a minute.. its like.. hypnotizing you to just watch and do nothing.. lel..

Im looking for a good time Server.....

i would give u my ragnarok name... but i already live with so many name.. /hum

Edited by StainSky93

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  949

I don't think this is a forum game, lol. I've been in your situation just a few months ago. What I did was just face the truth that I should move on with RO and focus more with more stable stuff and should take more responsibilities, try hanging out with your friends IRL. Get some fresh air and a new hobby.

Edited by sandbox
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

Agree.. sad...