[Suggestion] rAthena RWC Client

TheFinalEpisode

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237

Seems the rAthena Community is focused on kRO / iRO Developments, i wonder -what about the RWC. seems not of all of us knows about RWC or cares about the RWC happenings. we all know that RWC is a moving target due to each year has been passed the rules was been revised. Skills, Classes, Items but the gameplay still remains the same. i hope rAthena Developers and Administrator approve this suggestion. From the Classic PvP and WoE 1.0 to the future WoE 2.0, RWC is one of the RO's feature that we need to showcase here. if this approves, this is a huge step to close the Gap between Official Servers.

RWC NPC Shop by TheFinalEpisode http://rathena.org/board/topic/89872-rwc2013-npc-shops/

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  177

I think it'll be nice if the Devs will include the RWC NPCs in the default rAthena server, however, imo, you need to have the latest kRO/iRO development in order to create a well balanced server and as well as in a fully working RWC feature, and that's the reason why the devs are focused on kRO/iRO updates.

All i have as of now is the RWC 2013 Client from kRO and the NPC Shop released on RWC 2013 held in japan. they released the info about the items, npc and skill allowed

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

Well I know RWC, I ever see the battle when idRO was the host /heh

If that NPC shop official, just go ahead do pull request, put the NPC (if it contains Renewal Items) on npc/re/other/rwc2013_shop.txt

btw, what's "RWC 2013 Client"?

(but wait I'm not Script/DB Dev/Manager here)

Well I know RWC, I ever see the battle when idRO was the host /heh

If that NPC shop official, just go ahead do pull request, put the NPC (if it contains Renewal Items) on npc/re/other/rwc2013_shop.txt

btw, what's "RWC 2013 Client"?

(but wait I'm not Script/DB Dev/Manager here)

About the items, I create a script of that. but it has a notes kinda error or something. the link was posted on the first post. about the RWC Client, its a game client that contains RWC Files including rwc data.grf rwc ragexe. i hope the RWC feature will be added in the rAthena GIT Timeline. just make sure that the RWC files will get updated yearly. due to RWC has no permanent rules. as long as the Ragnarok releases a new game update, RWC rules will be updated

• 2 weeks later...