REPOST: VIP System bRathena

TheFinalEpisode

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237

Is this possible on rAthena?

Accidentally navigating the boards of Hercules searching for the Missing Piece of Ymir and suddenly I saw this thread:

Official VIP System

and here is the Source Link for VIP Service on bRathena

But I think we need to contact Mr. Ziu about kRO VIP Service. My personal opinion about this one is rAthena will remains on Free to Play but rAthena will Offer VIP Service for those person who want to try it. Stacking up EXP/DROP modifying items are hassle due to storage slots, weight and etc.

If this is implemented much better if the Game Server Developer can choose in 3 Default Settings of VIP Service, and Game Server Developer can set their own Custom Settings.

[VIP Service: kRO]

[VIP Service: iRO]

[VIP Service euRO]

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  247

That revision you pointed to has nothing in it.  It's just some added (and commented) lines where they were starting to implement something.  We already have our own version of VIP in the works and it's almost done, but because of the recent lack of activity, it needed to be updated and finalized.  It's in testing phases now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  197

That revision you pointed to has nothing in it.  It's just some added (and commented) lines where they were starting to implement something.  We already have our own version of VIP in the works and it's almost done, but because of the recent lack of activity, it needed to be updated and finalized.  It's in testing phases now.

Awesome that would be nice +!

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2997

Since the discussion is already ongoing here, I'm rejecting this to cut down on duplicates.

• Upvote 1