Flux CP Error Reinstalled

samus

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S22, ERROR: 1054): Unknown column 'group_id' in 'where clause'

File: /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27 File Line Function/Method /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/LoginServer.php 86 Flux_Connection_Statement::execute() /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/LoginAthenaGroup.php 106 Flux_LoginServer::isAuth() /home/rrgro/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php 285 Flux_LoginAthenaGroup::isAuth() /home/rgro/public_html/modules/account/login.php 19 Flux_SessionData::login() /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php 337 include() /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() /home/rgro/public_html/index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/LoginServer.php(86): Flux_Connection_Statement->execute(Array)

#1 /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/LoginAthenaGroup.php(106): Flux_LoginServer->isAuth('administrator', 'nestjimenez09')

#2 /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(285): Flux_LoginAthenaGroup->isAuth('administrator', 'nestjimenez09')

#3 /home/rgro/public_html/modules/account/login.php(19): Flux_SessionData->login('Rgro', 'user', 'password', NULL)

#4 /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/home/rgro/...')

#5 /home/rgro/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#6 /home/rgro/public_html/index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#7 {main}

I re installed Flux CP and I am getting this error. Please help me :(

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  195

This is most likely happen because you are using renewal SVN and your FluxCP is not FluxCP-Renewal.

Sorry, but I can't explain very well, change your current FluxCP to https://github.com/calciumkid/fluxcp-renewal

Hope it helps.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  225

This is most likely happen because you are using renewal SVN and your FluxCP is not FluxCP-Renewal.

Sorry, but I can't explain very well, change your current FluxCP to https://github.com/c.../fluxcp-renewal

Hope it helps.

see this error

Unknown column 'group_id' in 'where clause'

which means, his/her ragnarok database login table doesn't have a column 'group_id' which is needed in the current theme of his/her currently installed FluxCP version.

In my analysis, the svn he/she is using right now is eAthena while his/her fluxCP is an RE version of FluxCP ( either xantara's or calcium kid's )

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  195

Sorry, but I can't explain very well, change your current FluxCP to https://github.com/c.../fluxcp-renewal

Hope it helps.

see this error

Unknown column 'group_id' in 'where clause'

which means, his/her ragnarok database login table doesn't have a column 'group_id' which is needed in the current theme of his/her currently installed FluxCP version.

In my analysis, the svn he/she is using right now is eAthena while his/her fluxCP is an RE version of FluxCP ( either xantara's or calcium kid's )

Thanks for correcting, I though the "Unknown column 'group_id'" is because he/she is using FluxCP (non RE), thats why the FluxCP detect unknown column of "Group_ID" in server database.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4

Yes @Jupeto and @David I figured it out already, And that is right because i am using the renewal flux cp, that thing got fixed already but i have two another errors,

I accidentally deleted the cp_banlog, then installed the flux cp. I I am on my 80% site completion without noticing that there's a problem on viewing my own account.

I am getting this error:

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S22, ERROR: 1054): Unknown column 'cp_banlog.account_id' in 'field list'

File: /home/redgater/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27

and whenever I am clicking the "Accounts" Section I am getting this:

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S22, ERROR: 1054): Unknown column 'login.group_id' in 'where clause'

File: /home/redgater/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27

What could possibly be the problem?

my first error was group_id in where clause because the FluxCp renewal has that ID while the old one is "level"

now i got it fixed by re installing the old one, BUT i am already on my 80% or more site completion, Is there any other way to fix that especially the cp_banlog?

I really need your help, and thanks for the response earlier. :)