I'm here to introduce my own project wich called roBrowser.
What is roBrowser ? What's its goal ?
roBrowser means "Ragnarök Online in Browser", the project was born in 2008 and did not stop evolving since.
Its goal is to play Ragnarök Online directly in the browser, using directly your own GRF or if you don't own one, use a server to fetch files !
- 0-5% PHP/CGI (only if you set a remote host to access GRF content, if you use a local GRF, you don't need it).
- 0-1% Flash. (Depend if your browser is able to play .mp3 files)
- 0-1% JAVA. Just here as a socket bridge (if your browser don't support a native socket implementation).
Here the website : www.robrowser.com for more informations.
The project is currently under developement, and will be release before the end of 2013.
roBrowser will be open-source in futur, when a stable and playable version will be build (after the beta), it's currently stored in a SVN.
Some bad things
- Don't support model animation (The animation is freeze to keep fps up)
- Lights objects and Effects objects aren't display yet.